Author Topic: Does Dajjal exist?  (Read 16299 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline There is only one God

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Does Dajjal exist?
« on: March 02, 2013, 06:55:41 AM »
Just read this a while ago:
"There is no such thing as Mehdi, at least not that can be supported through the Quran. These type of myths were created to discourage people from focusing on rational autonomy and encouraged to forever wait for a savior to deliver them from their problems, almost all of those problems invariably are tied to shunning of responsibilities by the very people who propagated these myths.

Needless to say, there is no reference of a Dajjal in the primary document Quran. Imagine that, neither is return of Jesus and of course a Mehdi etc. These myths have its origins in the notion of the Antichrist and is clearly a borrowed notion from Christian Church doctrines. The Muslim sources that propagate these myth are full of contradictions and in reference to Dajjal it fails to even determine as to which of his eye is defective, mind you these are the easy ones to call out."


« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 07:01:16 AM by There is only one God »

Offline Mujahid Saifullah

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 09:25:32 AM »
Anything that contradicts the Qur'an is false. Anything that is supported by the Qur'an is true.
End times are a murky area...

Christians believe that all the Jews will go to Israel, where they will all be massacred, except for the few who convert to Christianity.
Some beliefs are bizarre.

Offline adnaanshaikh195

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 11:29:14 AM »
Assalamualaykum brothers,

Firstly, we have to obey the words of our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) because the Qur'an commands us to, and ofcourse, the Qur'an is Allah speaking, not the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), so to find out his sunnah, we have to go to other sources ofcourse.

Secondly, the return of Jesus can be supported in the Qur'an.

Surah 43.61

61. And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

This sign is none other then his return.

Also, before the day of judgement, there will no Christians and Jews left on earth, when Isa aleyhisalam descends, which can also be supported in the Qur'an and sunnah.

4:156-159 "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge;  That they said (in boast):  'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.'  But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.  Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise.  And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him  (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."

As for the Dajjal, not being mentioned in the Qur'an, scholars say it is because it is the greatest test for mankind since Adam (peace be upon him). Also, Imam Mahdi, unlike the Shiites, we believe he is a normal man, who will be born naturally, and will be a caliph at the end of the time, making way for the arrival of Isa (Aleyhisalam).  But the Shiites believe he will be a young man, with miraculous powers, who will kill muslims, destroy the Kaaba, and will have jewish and Christian followers, which reminds me of the Dajjal, (The false messiah).

Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'Shall I tell you something about the Dajjal which no Prophet has ever told his people before me? The Dajjal is one-eyed and will bring with him something which will resemble Paradise and Hell; but that which he calls Paradise will in fact be Hell. I warn you against him as Noah warned his people against him.'" (al-Bukhari, Muslim)

Hadhrat Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) relates that, "I heard Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) saying: "Since the birth of Adam (A.S.) till the advent of Qiyamah there is no fitnah (evil, test) much greater that of Dajjal."

Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) says Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Those who hear about Dajjal should stay far from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking him to be a Believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower."


« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 11:33:24 AM by adnaanshaikh195 »

Offline There is only one God

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 01:24:03 PM »
Assalamualaykum brothers,

Firstly, we have to obey the words of our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) because the Qur'an commands us to, and ofcourse, the Qur'an is Allah speaking, not the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), so to find out his sunnah, we have to go to other sources ofcourse.

Secondly, the return of Jesus can be supported in the Qur'an.

Surah 43.61

61. And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

This sign is none other then his return.

Also, before the day of judgement, there will no Christians and Jews left on earth, when Isa aleyhisalam descends, which can also be supported in the Qur'an and sunnah.

4:156-159 "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge;  That they said (in boast):  'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.'  But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.  Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise.  And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him  (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."

As for the Dajjal, not being mentioned in the Qur'an, scholars say it is because it is the greatest test for mankind since Adam (peace be upon him). Also, Imam Mahdi, unlike the Shiites, we believe he is a normal man, who will be born naturally, and will be a caliph at the end of the time, making way for the arrival of Isa (Aleyhisalam).  But the Shiites believe he will be a young man, with miraculous powers, who will kill muslims, destroy the Kaaba, and will have jewish and Christian followers, which reminds me of the Dajjal, (The false messiah).

Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'Shall I tell you something about the Dajjal which no Prophet has ever told his people before me? The Dajjal is one-eyed and will bring with him something which will resemble Paradise and Hell; but that which he calls Paradise will in fact be Hell. I warn you against him as Noah warned his people against him.'" (al-Bukhari, Muslim)

Hadhrat Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) relates that, "I heard Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) saying: "Since the birth of Adam (A.S.) till the advent of Qiyamah there is no fitnah (evil, test) much greater that of Dajjal."

Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) says Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Those who hear about Dajjal should stay far from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking him to be a Believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower."

I know Jesus' as a messiah is mentioned in the Qur'an. I wasn't replying first because of the 300 second limit (which is starting to tick the [censored] out of me).

What about Dajjal?

Offline adnaanshaikh195

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 01:55:34 PM »
Assalamualaykum brothers,

Firstly, we have to obey the words of our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) because the Qur'an commands us to, and ofcourse, the Qur'an is Allah speaking, not the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), so to find out his sunnah, we have to go to other sources ofcourse.

Secondly, the return of Jesus can be supported in the Qur'an.

Surah 43.61

61. And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

This sign is none other then his return.

Also, before the day of judgement, there will no Christians and Jews left on earth, when Isa aleyhisalam descends, which can also be supported in the Qur'an and sunnah.

4:156-159 "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge;  That they said (in boast):  'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.'  But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.  Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise.  And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him  (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."

As for the Dajjal, not being mentioned in the Qur'an, scholars say it is because it is the greatest test for mankind since Adam (peace be upon him). Also, Imam Mahdi, unlike the Shiites, we believe he is a normal man, who will be born naturally, and will be a caliph at the end of the time, making way for the arrival of Isa (Aleyhisalam).  But the Shiites believe he will be a young man, with miraculous powers, who will kill muslims, destroy the Kaaba, and will have jewish and Christian followers, which reminds me of the Dajjal, (The false messiah).

Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'Shall I tell you something about the Dajjal which no Prophet has ever told his people before me? The Dajjal is one-eyed and will bring with him something which will resemble Paradise and Hell; but that which he calls Paradise will in fact be Hell. I warn you against him as Noah warned his people against him.'" (al-Bukhari, Muslim)

Hadhrat Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) relates that, "I heard Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) saying: "Since the birth of Adam (A.S.) till the advent of Qiyamah there is no fitnah (evil, test) much greater that of Dajjal."

Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) says Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Those who hear about Dajjal should stay far from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking him to be a Believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower."

I know Jesus' as a messiah is mentioned in the Qur'an. I wasn't replying first because of the 300 second limit (which is starting to tick the bad out of me).

What about Dajjal?
What do you mean 'what about Dajjal?'

Reply to this, and in sha Allah i will reply back in a bit, doing something atm brother.

Offline There is only one God

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 02:06:16 PM »
there is no proof, apart from a few weak hadith, that Dajjal exists. If it was something so important surely it would've been mentioned in the Qur'an

Offline adnaanshaikh195

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 05:49:19 AM »
there is no proof, apart from a few weak hadith, that Dajjal exists. If it was something so important surely it would've been mentioned in the Qur'an
A few weak ahadith? Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari are not weak ahadith

« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 05:54:29 AM by adnaanshaikh195 »

Offline There is only one God

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 10:27:25 AM »
there is no proof, apart from a few weak hadith, that Dajjal exists. If it was something so important surely it would've been mentioned in the Qur'an
A few weak ahadith? Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari are not weak ahadith

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 360:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

While Allah's Apostle was carrying stones (along) with the people of Mecca for (the building of) the Ka'ba wearing an Izar (waist-sheet cover), his uncle Al-'Abbas said to him, "O my nephew! (It would be better) if you take off your Izar and put it over your shoulders underneath the stones." So he took off his Izar and put it over his shoulders, but he fell unconscious and since then he had never been seen naked.



WOW. So powerful!

Offline adnaanshaikh195

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 10:56:20 AM »
there is no proof, apart from a few weak hadith, that Dajjal exists. If it was something so important surely it would've been mentioned in the Qur'an
A few weak ahadith? Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari are not weak ahadith

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 360:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

While Allah's Apostle was carrying stones (along) with the people of Mecca for (the building of) the Ka'ba wearing an Izar (waist-sheet cover), his uncle Al-'Abbas said to him, "O my nephew! (It would be better) if you take off your Izar and put it over your shoulders underneath the stones." So he took off his Izar and put it over his shoulders, but he fell unconscious and since then he had never been seen naked.



WOW. So powerful!
What has that got to do with what I said, finding a few ahadith that you don't agree with does not make them all inauthentic, Sahih Muslim and Bukhari are the most authentic sources of ahadith used today, and you said only a few weak hadith mention the Dajjal, which is incorrect. As for you hadith that you posted, trying to make Sahih sources look incorrect, this was when the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) was a child and the Ka'bah was being rebuilt. The Arabs at that time saw it as no big deal to walk around naked at times (e.g. they used to perform Tawaaf naked) so Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) suggested to the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) to take off his izar and put it over his shoulders to prevet him being hurt by the stones he was carrying. The fact that the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) was also a child at the time meant that Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) saw no problem in him working naked but even at that young age, the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) felt shame and did not want to comply so Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) pulled off the izar forcefully causing the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) to faint out of shame.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:04:17 AM by adnaanshaikh195 »

Offline There is only one God

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2013, 11:25:53 AM »
there is no proof, apart from a few weak hadith, that Dajjal exists. If it was something so important surely it would've been mentioned in the Qur'an
A few weak ahadith? Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari are not weak ahadith

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 360:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

While Allah's Apostle was carrying stones (along) with the people of Mecca for (the building of) the Ka'ba wearing an Izar (waist-sheet cover), his uncle Al-'Abbas said to him, "O my nephew! (It would be better) if you take off your Izar and put it over your shoulders underneath the stones." So he took off his Izar and put it over his shoulders, but he fell unconscious and since then he had never been seen naked.



WOW. So powerful!
What has that got to do with what I said, finding a few ahadith that you don't agree with does not make them all inauthentic, Sahih Muslim and Bukhari are the most authentic sources of ahadith used today, and you said only a few weak hadith mention the Dajjal, which is incorrect. As for you hadith that you posted, trying to make Sahih sources look incorrect, this was when the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) was a child and the Ka'bah was being rebuilt. The Arabs at that time saw it as no big deal to walk around naked at times (e.g. they used to perform Tawaaf naked) so Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) suggested to the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) to take off his izar and put it over his shoulders to prevet him being hurt by the stones he was carrying. The fact that the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) was also a child at the time meant that Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) saw no problem in him working naked but even at that young age, the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) felt shame and did not want to comply so Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) pulled off the izar forcefully causing the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) to faint out of shame.

You're contradicting the hadith. You're saying Abbas was a rapist that pulled a child's clothing off.

Anyways:

 Volume 8, Book 82, Number 828:

Narrated Aisha:

Abu Bakr came to towards me and struck me violently with his fist and said, "You have detained the people because of your necklace." But I remained motionless as if I was dead lest I should awake Allah's Apostle although that hit was very painful.

Volume 4, Book 53, Number 400:

Narrated Aisha:

Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

A prophet can't be bewitched...
 {Quran 68:2}
By the grace of your Lord you are not mad.


 Book 004, Number 1034:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A woman, an ass, and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the back of a saddle guards against that.


But perhaps the greatest proof that it is fabricated, is a confession from the authors themselves:
 Volume 7, Book 64, Number 268:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

"The Prophet said, 'The best alms is that which is given when one is rich, and a giving hand is better than a taking one, and you should start first to support your dependents.' A wife says, 'You should either provide me with food or divorce me.' A slave says, 'Give me food and enjoy my service." A son says, "Give me food; to whom do you leave me?" The people said, "O Abu Huraira! Did you hear that from Allah's Apostle?" He said, "No, it is from my own self."


Breastfeeding adult men:

 Book 30, Number 30.1.7:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi that Salim ibn Abdullah ibn Umar informed him that A'isha umm al-muminin sent him away while he was being nursed to her sister Umm Kulthum bint Abi Bakr as-Siddiq and said, "Suckle him ten times so that he can come in to see me."
Salim said, "Umm Kulthum nursed me three times and then fell ill, so that she only nursed me three times. I could not go in to see A'isha because Umm Kulthum did not finish for me the ten times."

The Qur'an warns against suicide, yet the lying authors of Sahih Bukhari say:

 â€œ... the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down …”
Saheeh Bukhari Volume 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 111


They seem to hate two people the most: Muhammad (PBUH) and Moses (PBUH). Moses gets naked and whips a rock, and slaps the angel of death, you can read it all here

It also goes on to say that Muhammad (PBUH) laughed when Umar (RA) talked about slapping a woman.

Offline adnaanshaikh195

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2013, 11:49:51 AM »
there is no proof, apart from a few weak hadith, that Dajjal exists. If it was something so important surely it would've been mentioned in the Qur'an
A few weak ahadith? Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari are not weak ahadith

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 360:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

While Allah's Apostle was carrying stones (along) with the people of Mecca for (the building of) the Ka'ba wearing an Izar (waist-sheet cover), his uncle Al-'Abbas said to him, "O my nephew! (It would be better) if you take off your Izar and put it over your shoulders underneath the stones." So he took off his Izar and put it over his shoulders, but he fell unconscious and since then he had never been seen naked.



WOW. So powerful!
What has that got to do with what I said, finding a few ahadith that you don't agree with does not make them all inauthentic, Sahih Muslim and Bukhari are the most authentic sources of ahadith used today, and you said only a few weak hadith mention the Dajjal, which is incorrect. As for you hadith that you posted, trying to make Sahih sources look incorrect, this was when the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) was a child and the Ka'bah was being rebuilt. The Arabs at that time saw it as no big deal to walk around naked at times (e.g. they used to perform Tawaaf naked) so Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) suggested to the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) to take off his izar and put it over his shoulders to prevet him being hurt by the stones he was carrying. The fact that the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) was also a child at the time meant that Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) saw no problem in him working naked but even at that young age, the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) felt shame and did not want to comply so Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) pulled off the izar forcefully causing the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) to faint out of shame.

You're contradicting the hadith. You're saying Abbas was a rapist that pulled a child's clothing off.



Anyways:

 Volume 8, Book 82, Number 828:

Narrated Aisha:

Abu Bakr came to towards me and struck me violently with his fist and said, "You have detained the people because of your necklace." But I remained motionless as if I was dead lest I should awake Allah's Apostle although that hit was very painful.

Volume 4, Book 53, Number 400:

Narrated Aisha:

Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

A prophet can't be bewitched...
 {Quran 68:2}
By the grace of your Lord you are not mad.


 Book 004, Number 1034:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A woman, an ass, and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the back of a saddle guards against that.


But perhaps the greatest proof that it is fabricated, is a confession from the authors themselves:
 Volume 7, Book 64, Number 268:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

"The Prophet said, 'The best alms is that which is given when one is rich, and a giving hand is better than a taking one, and you should start first to support your dependents.' A wife says, 'You should either provide me with food or divorce me.' A slave says, 'Give me food and enjoy my service." A son says, "Give me food; to whom do you leave me?" The people said, "O Abu Huraira! Did you hear that from Allah's Apostle?" He said, "No, it is from my own self."


Breastfeeding adult men:

 Book 30, Number 30.1.7:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi that Salim ibn Abdullah ibn Umar informed him that A'isha umm al-muminin sent him away while he was being nursed to her sister Umm Kulthum bint Abi Bakr as-Siddiq and said, "Suckle him ten times so that he can come in to see me."
Salim said, "Umm Kulthum nursed me three times and then fell ill, so that she only nursed me three times. I could not go in to see A'isha because Umm Kulthum did not finish for me the ten times."

The Qur'an warns against suicide, yet the lying authors of Sahih Bukhari say:

 “... the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down …”
Saheeh Bukhari Volume 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 111


They seem to hate two people the most: Muhammad (PBUH) and Moses (PBUH). Moses gets naked and whips a rock, and slaps the angel of death, you can read it all here

It also goes on to say that Muhammad (PBUH) laughed when Umar (RA) talked about slapping a woman.

You wrote: You're contradicting the hadith. You're saying Abbas was a rapist that pulled a child's clothing off.

Did you even read what I said? This was when he was a little boy, and it was normal to the meccans to do tawaaf naked, and Abbas told him to do what he told him to say to avoid him from getting hurt, explain to me how when Abbas told him to do so, it meant he was a rapist? Please explain. I'm not contradicting anything actually.

You then wrote:

Narrated Aisha:

Abu Bakr came to towards me and struck me violently with his fist and said, "You have detained the people because of your necklace." But I remained motionless as if I was dead lest I should awake Allah's Apostle although that hit was very painful.

Stuck violently? Oh please, poked her you mean.

The term used is the trisyllabic verb w-j-' or waja'a, yaji'u. It means to jab or poke. Not hit, not beat. Jab or poke, like a one year-old jabs or pokes his mummy in the cheek.
 
You then spoke about the bewitched part. Erm, what has that got to do with anything? The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was put under a spell by a Jewish magician (Or someone along them lines), and Angel Gabriel came down and found the knot to create the spell, and found it in a well, it did not affect his attitude or anything. To say that a prophet can never be bewitched is nonsense, and does not disprove Sahih sources that we have today at all, prophets in the past were killed by their people, does it disapprove their prophet hood? No it does not.

You then wrote:
 Book 004, Number 1034:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A woman, an ass, and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the back of a saddle guards against that.

Erm, what is this got to do with anything? It clearly says, that a women, a donkey, and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the saddles can be used to protect it. What is this got to do with anything?

Later, you wrote:
The Qur'an warns against suicide, yet the lying authors of Sahih Bukhari say:

 “... the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down …”
Saheeh Bukhari Volume 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 111

When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) felt like this, he had not recieved any revelation yet. So what is the Qur'an warning against suicide got to do with this? The revelation had not even begun at this point, when the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) felt like this. I think you need to do a little more research, instead of googling 'Why are Sahih Muslim and Bukhari unauthentic and untrustable?' lol.

You then wrote:

They seem to hate two people the most: Muhammad (PBUH) and Moses (PBUH). Moses gets naked and whips a rock, and slaps the angel of death, you can read it all here

It also goes on to say that Muhammad (PBUH) laughed when Umar (RA) talked about slapping a woman.

Please bring evidence for the last bit you posted, I'm not bothered looking for it atm, I'm gonna get back to revision, after praying maghrib salaat. Musa (peace be upon him) got naked because, the israelites thought there may have been something wrong with him, as he did not bath with them, as they used to bath naked back in those days together, so when Musa (peace be upon him) took of his clothing, the rock was commanded to move away (I think by Allah or Angel gabriel), so when Musa (peace be upon him) got out, he would go to look for it, and the Israelites would see that there would be nothing wrong with him, so Musa (peace be upon him) chased after the rock and started hitting it, also hitting the Angel of Death is nothing against Musa (peace be upon him), he hit the angel of death and it went to Allah swt and said "look your servant hit me " or something along them lines, because the Angel of Death visits the Prophets/Messengers of Allah and asks them if they want to leave this world about 3 times or so.

Finally, what sources do you follow if you do not follow Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari? OH AND BTW, is this you yahooanswers account? http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=xkEZHWa0aa

Assalumualaykum,




« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:51:45 AM by adnaanshaikh195 »

Offline There is only one God

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2013, 08:49:13 PM »
there is no proof, apart from a few weak hadith, that Dajjal exists. If it was something so important surely it would've been mentioned in the Qur'an
A few weak ahadith? Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari are not weak ahadith

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 360:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

While Allah's Apostle was carrying stones (along) with the people of Mecca for (the building of) the Ka'ba wearing an Izar (waist-sheet cover), his uncle Al-'Abbas said to him, "O my nephew! (It would be better) if you take off your Izar and put it over your shoulders underneath the stones." So he took off his Izar and put it over his shoulders, but he fell unconscious and since then he had never been seen naked.



WOW. So powerful!
What has that got to do with what I said, finding a few ahadith that you don't agree with does not make them all inauthentic, Sahih Muslim and Bukhari are the most authentic sources of ahadith used today, and you said only a few weak hadith mention the Dajjal, which is incorrect. As for you hadith that you posted, trying to make Sahih sources look incorrect, this was when the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) was a child and the Ka'bah was being rebuilt. The Arabs at that time saw it as no big deal to walk around naked at times (e.g. they used to perform Tawaaf naked) so Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) suggested to the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) to take off his izar and put it over his shoulders to prevet him being hurt by the stones he was carrying. The fact that the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) was also a child at the time meant that Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) saw no problem in him working naked but even at that young age, the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) felt shame and did not want to comply so Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) pulled off the izar forcefully causing the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) to faint out of shame.

You're contradicting the hadith. You're saying Abbas was a rapist that pulled a child's clothing off.



Anyways:

 Volume 8, Book 82, Number 828:

Narrated Aisha:

Abu Bakr came to towards me and struck me violently with his fist and said, "You have detained the people because of your necklace." But I remained motionless as if I was dead lest I should awake Allah's Apostle although that hit was very painful.

Volume 4, Book 53, Number 400:

Narrated Aisha:

Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

A prophet can't be bewitched...
 {Quran 68:2}
By the grace of your Lord you are not mad.


 Book 004, Number 1034:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A woman, an ass, and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the back of a saddle guards against that.


But perhaps the greatest proof that it is fabricated, is a confession from the authors themselves:
 Volume 7, Book 64, Number 268:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

"The Prophet said, 'The best alms is that which is given when one is rich, and a giving hand is better than a taking one, and you should start first to support your dependents.' A wife says, 'You should either provide me with food or divorce me.' A slave says, 'Give me food and enjoy my service." A son says, "Give me food; to whom do you leave me?" The people said, "O Abu Huraira! Did you hear that from Allah's Apostle?" He said, "No, it is from my own self."


Breastfeeding adult men:

 Book 30, Number 30.1.7:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi that Salim ibn Abdullah ibn Umar informed him that A'isha umm al-muminin sent him away while he was being nursed to her sister Umm Kulthum bint Abi Bakr as-Siddiq and said, "Suckle him ten times so that he can come in to see me."
Salim said, "Umm Kulthum nursed me three times and then fell ill, so that she only nursed me three times. I could not go in to see A'isha because Umm Kulthum did not finish for me the ten times."

The Qur'an warns against suicide, yet the lying authors of Sahih Bukhari say:

 â€œ... the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down …”
Saheeh Bukhari Volume 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 111


They seem to hate two people the most: Muhammad (PBUH) and Moses (PBUH). Moses gets naked and whips a rock, and slaps the angel of death, you can read it all here

It also goes on to say that Muhammad (PBUH) laughed when Umar (RA) talked about slapping a woman.

You wrote: You're contradicting the hadith. You're saying Abbas was a rapist that pulled a child's clothing off.

Did you even read what I said? This was when he was a little boy, and it was normal to the meccans to do tawaaf naked, and Abbas told him to do what he told him to say to avoid him from getting hurt, explain to me how when Abbas told him to do so, it meant he was a rapist? Please explain. I'm not contradicting anything actually.

You then wrote:

Narrated Aisha:

Abu Bakr came to towards me and struck me violently with his fist and said, "You have detained the people because of your necklace." But I remained motionless as if I was dead lest I should awake Allah's Apostle although that hit was very painful.

Stuck violently? Oh please, poked her you mean.

The term used is the trisyllabic verb w-j-' or waja'a, yaji'u. It means to jab or poke. Not hit, not beat. Jab or poke, like a one year-old jabs or pokes his mummy in the cheek.
 
You then spoke about the bewitched part. Erm, what has that got to do with anything? The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was put under a spell by a Jewish magician (Or someone along them lines), and Angel Gabriel came down and found the knot to create the spell, and found it in a well, it did not affect his attitude or anything. To say that a prophet can never be bewitched is nonsense, and does not disprove Sahih sources that we have today at all, prophets in the past were killed by their people, does it disapprove their prophet hood? No it does not.

You then wrote:
 Book 004, Number 1034:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A woman, an ass, and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the back of a saddle guards against that.

Erm, what is this got to do with anything? It clearly says, that a women, a donkey, and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the saddles can be used to protect it. What is this got to do with anything?

Later, you wrote:
The Qur'an warns against suicide, yet the lying authors of Sahih Bukhari say:

 â€œ... the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down …”
Saheeh Bukhari Volume 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 111

When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) felt like this, he had not recieved any revelation yet. So what is the Qur'an warning against suicide got to do with this? The revelation had not even begun at this point, when the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) felt like this. I think you need to do a little more research, instead of googling 'Why are Sahih Muslim and Bukhari unauthentic and untrustable?' lol.

You then wrote:

They seem to hate two people the most: Muhammad (PBUH) and Moses (PBUH). Moses gets naked and whips a rock, and slaps the angel of death, you can read it all here

It also goes on to say that Muhammad (PBUH) laughed when Umar (RA) talked about slapping a woman.

Please bring evidence for the last bit you posted, I'm not bothered looking for it atm, I'm gonna get back to revision, after praying maghrib salaat. Musa (peace be upon him) got naked because, the israelites thought there may have been something wrong with him, as he did not bath with them, as they used to bath naked back in those days together, so when Musa (peace be upon him) took of his clothing, the rock was commanded to move away (I think by Allah or Angel gabriel), so when Musa (peace be upon him) got out, he would go to look for it, and the Israelites would see that there would be nothing wrong with him, so Musa (peace be upon him) chased after the rock and started hitting it, also hitting the Angel of Death is nothing against Musa (peace be upon him), he hit the angel of death and it went to Allah swt and said "look your servant hit me " or something along them lines, because the Angel of Death visits the Prophets/Messengers of Allah and asks them if they want to leave this world about 3 times or so.

Finally, what sources do you follow if you do not follow Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari? OH AND BTW, is this you yahooanswers account? http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=xkEZHWa0aa

Assalumualaykum,

Nope, I don't have a Yahoo Answers account anymore, got banned from there, they hate Muslims.

So... Aisha (RA) said "that hit was very painful". Some poke that was...

You said Abbas pulled it forcefully.

And my point was: Sahih Bukhari is not 100% perfect because it's man-written, and humans make mistakes. It's a dangerous title if you say it is the most authentic book next to the Qu'ran.

So you believe it's ok to say women, donkeys, and dogs are on the same level? ok then...

Also, why would Allah choose a suicidal man as a prophet? You're making it look like prophets only have to go by the rules once they start receiving revelation..

 Sahih muslim
 Book 009, Number 3506:
He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: I would  say something which would makethe Holy Prophet (s) laugh, so he said:“Messenger of Allah, I wish you had  seen (the treatment meted out to) thedaughter of Kharijah when youasked me for some money, and I got up and slapped her on her neck.” Allah's Messenger (s) laughed and  said:
 
They are around me as you see,asking for extra money. Abu Bakr then got up went to Aisha and  slapped her on the neck, and 'Umar  stood up before Hafsa and slapped her saying: You ask Allah'sMessenger (s) which he does not  possess.



SO FUNNY OMG

Also, the angel of death said "you sent me to a slave who does not wish to meet you"

Offline zulfiqarchucknorris

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2013, 10:37:04 AM »
Bukhari and muslim are both man-written books, they are not 100% authentic, although they are more authentic then most books, i am sure that they have made a few mistakes. remember, only the Quran is 100% authentic. Scholars make mistakes, those books are not divine, only the quran is. Nonetheless, we should reference those books as they are more authentic then, lets say, Abu Dawud.
Peace

Offline adnaanshaikh195

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2013, 11:33:48 AM »
'There is only one God' I agree with your point that there may be errors as man is not perfect, but the point of my explanation was that you claimed that Dajjal is only mentioned in weak hadith but this is not true as Sahih Bukhari and Muslim are not weak, they are classified and accepted by almost all Muslims excluding Shia for example who don't have authentic material for themselves and look at our sources even to learn about the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) for example.

Offline Mujahid Saifullah

  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • View Profile
Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2013, 05:34:13 PM »
'Who is the narrator?' is a question that should always be asked.