This article addresses praised Biblical pornography. It may not be suitable for children near you.
Jesus' absolute and hyperbolic statements that are oxymoronic & anti-GOD:
The analysis below clearly show that the false Jesus of the Bible is not what Isa, the true Messiah and the son of our virgin mother Mary, is. Peace and blessings be upon Isa and his mother. We believe in the virgin birth of the Messiah, and we believe he will return to fight the armies of satan. Both the Bible and Islam agree that he will return as an Arab from Damascus, Syria.
1- Pork and Sex:
Jesus was a sexually deprived celibate who coveted sexual sinning for 40 days and 40 nights through satan's temptation. The NT spells this out in many passages. The gospel of Philips (Philips was one of the disciples) even says he kissed Mary Magdalene on the mouth and had an intimate relationship with her. So meaning to speak sexually at first makes sense. He quickly changed his tone in verse Mark 7:21. The context was supposed to be about just food. He then talked about anything that penetrates you. He probably felt the boiling backlash. He changed the tone and started meddling the topic with evil thoughts and sexual immoralities talk in verse 21. But the entire context was about just mere food. Why did we end up mixing everything up like that? Was he drunk that day?
2- All rich are going to hell:
The poor are better than the rich?
Mary Magdalene was a prostitute:
Also, was not Mary Magdalene a prostitute? Was she rich or poor? Was she better than all of the rich women in town? Was Jesus drunk when he said this GOD-defying oxymoron statement? If rich people aren't that and/or he never really meant it, then why utter such drunk nonsense?
3- Stuffing his face with food:
1 As Jesus looked up, he saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury.
2 He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins.
3 “Truly I tell you,” he said, “this poor widow has put in more than all the others.
4 All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.”
The poor's charity is more holy than the rich's, because the poor gives from his poverty while the rich gives from his wealth. Yet, Jesus was a fat drunk, "gluttonous, and a winebibber" (Matthew 11:19), who wouldn't fast and pass the food off to the hungry. He was busy being diabetic and stuffing his face with food and alcohol. How about feeding the poor from your hunger, i.e., fasting and passing the food off to them? It just sounds quite ridiculous for him to call rich people satans who are all going to Hell, while being a fat drunk "gluttonous, and a winebibber" himself. There is a serious moral contradiction here.
My unfinished brainstorms.....
- If a body part sins, maim it. Yet, Jesus coveted the sins of the world for 40 days and nights.
- Holy Spirit is not Beelzebub
Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.
- So Jesus is inspired by the Holy Spirit. He is beneath the Holy Spirit.
- Mathias the 12th disciple was chosen by a game of chance (casting
lot). Yet, before that, the Holy Spirit was supposedly all over the
disciples, especially when it was time to collect money from the masses.
"Everyone who owned land or houses would sell them and bring the money to the apostles" (The Bible, Acts 4:34-35)
- Jesus told his disciples to watch out from false Messiahs that would deceive them and claim to be him after his departure. But if they knew his face and voice and features very well, then how could they be deceived by a false messiah? Could this "Jesus" in the NT (its books were all written between 80 - 300 years after "Jesus") be a false messiah and not the true Isa of Islam?
- Paul said that the people in authority won't hurt you. Yet,
he himself was an oppressive authority, and Jesus was supposedly crucified by
the authorities. It's like being melosted by a church priest, and then 20
years later say church priests would never molest anyone. Ridiculous oxymoron
and self-refuting and very stupid kind of logic and statement.
- Paul said that all spiritual leaders make judgment about all things, but they are never to be subjected to any man's judgment. Good judgment they always accept, but bad one they don't accept. But why can't they be subjected to anyone's judgment? Christianity is built on mens' judgments and worthless opinions.
- Tempted, evil desires, suffering, coveting. If he was tempted, then he coveted. If he wasn't, then the text is problematic and off for saying he was tempted.
- Do not judge others. Yet, he was walking around insulting people. Yes, you must be considerate, understanding to people, and try to see it from their perspective, but you also sometimes ***MUST*** judge and judge very harshly.
- Do not call anyone "Father", yet the disciples called others that. And does this include your own biological father whom you are his sperm? People in the OT did call their fathers "father".
- I have not come to abolish the Law, yet abrogations and contradictions happened. It's like the US constitution. I have not come to abolish the constitution, but let's cancel the 1st and 2nd amendments. So if it happens, would I not have abolished the constitution? Turning America into a police state. This is the kind of talk dictators who take over government through military coups say. I have not come to change the law. Yet, he changes it and makes himself the permanent ruler.
- I am the resurrection. He didn't say I am the Mighty One now I ressurect you Lazarus. He had to cry and beg GOD Almighty to resurrect his friend so that the people would see the Glory of GOD.
- I am the Truth and the way, no one comes to the Father except through me. No one here is for the Jews only (I have only come to the lost sheep of Israel, 12 thrones and fruits of Israel).
- Jonah's sign and deep in the heart of the earth. But he was never buried inside earth, nor ever put inside any coffin. He laid on the floor inside a tomb, got healed and got up after that and left.
- Paul vs Jesus on polygamy. "causes her" to commit adultery if he divorces his wife is on women only. Not men, because men can't commit adultery through marriage since polygamy is allowed for them. But for women it's different. This is why Jesus said "causes here to commit adultery".
- All rich people will go to Hell VS Job was rich and GOD Almighty chose him.
- Working on the Sabbath ignorance.
- Deuteronomy 17:17 prohibits king from marrying more than one wife because he'll get too busy. Paul did the same with church deacons (1Timothy 3:2, 1Timothy 3:12 and Titus 1:6). OT does not prohibit polygamy to the ordinary people. NT too does not prohibit polygamy to the ordinary.
Deuteronomy 25 commands brother (even if he's already married) to marry his dead brother's widow. And if he refuses to marry her she must spit on his face.
Deuteronomy 25:9 his brother's widow shall go up to him in the presence of the elders, take off one of his sandals, spit in his face and say, "This is what is done to the man who will not build up his brother's family line."
GOD Almighty in the OT commanded kings to not marry "many women". So many women in marriage to one man is not liked by GOD Almighty. In Islam, polygamy is limited to upto four wives only.
In bible kings are forbidden from having many wives. So GOD does not like many wives. In Islam wives are limited to four. Add this to abrogations articles also and to NT poly.
They become one flesh in marriage? So the OT days married people were they also not one flesh with their wives even multiple wives at a time? A family is also one flesh. So a family of multiple wives is one flesh too.
Islam prohibits threesome with women, and for women to see each other nakedness, and anal sex. Each woman is separate from the other.
Jesus said no marriage in resurrection. But what about in Heaven? Will there be husbands and wives? Are Adam and Eve a husband and wife in Heaven? Did Jesus dodge the question with a false answer?
******* 100 times the wives in Heaven: Matthew 19:29, Mark 10:30, Luke 8:8
Also in NT, a man becomes one flesh with a prostitute through fornication. A man can sleep with multiple prostitutes either in one time or in different times.
- Do not judge people.
JESUS DODGED QUESTIONS:
- He said in resurrection there will be no marriage. He dodged addressing will marriage exist in Heaven. Will Heaven have testicles, sperms, semen, eggs, vaginas and wombs? Men resurrected with their male ganitals to Heaven, including Jesus, Paul, Elijah and others.
- Will we marry and have children in Heaven? Are Adam and Eve a husband and wife in Heaven?
- Labor on Sabbath and sheep falling in the well example.
**** Everything about Christianity is conjecture, including the name of the religion itself, Jesus' name all of the laws from pork, to polygamy, lesbianism, abolishing the Law, Praying, Fasting,
"Not as I will, but as you will" proves that Jesus and GOD Almighty are not ONE GOD. They have separate wills. People in company are one, but they have different wills. This is why there are splits and terminations among individuals in companies. You and your wife are one. But she can still cheat on you, lie to you, divorce you, and even kill you. Your oneness does not mean you both are ONE INDIVIDUAL. You are two different individuals in partnership. Jesus had a speparate will than GOD Almighty, and could never dare to go against GOD Almighty.
Jonah was an Iraqi and Job was an Arab. Both non-Jews. Sign of Jonah and sinless Job.
Alive, alive alive (he prayed to GOD and repented inside the whale's belly).
Jesus' promised-collosal-event never happened! (Matthew 16:24-28)
Jesus refutes the redemption-by-blood lie: (Matthew 18:1-8, Matthew 18:21-35, Matthew 20:1-16)
Only GOD decides, not Jesus (Matthew 20:20-23)
If you have faith, you can dry a tree in a second and lift a mountain and throw it in the sea: (Matthew 21:18-22)
Jesus banquet is his Heaven and Mansion that he will be lord of (Matthew 22:1-14, Matthew 22:43-45, Matthew 23:38-39, Matthew 24:36-44, Matthew 20:20-23)
- Jesus has no control over how will his Heaven be like. It's all in GOD Almighty's Hands.
No Christians to be called "teacher", "father", "leader" (Matthew 23:8-12)
Jews travel over land and sea to win converts? (Matthew 23:15)
Jesus will return from Arabia, the East (Matthew 24:27)
Jesus promises that this generation will not pass until all of this happens.
Jesus called Peter "satan" for saying GOD wouldn't let him get crucified, but Jesus also begged GOD to save him from crucifixion 1 night before the crucifixion (Matthew 16:21-28, Matthew 26:36-46)
- Did Jesus call himself "satan"?
- Jesus violated: vein repetitions, prayed better and more glorifying Prayer to GOD, begged GOD endlessly to save him from crucifixion "IF ITS POSSIBLE" while he called Peter a satan for saying that GOD would not let him get crucified.
- Jesus' quote on him: "Satan! Stop saying that (praing to GOD to not get crucified)"
- "Satan! Stop refusing GOD's Divine Will!"
So is Jesus the resurrection?
Oxymoron Trinity :
Jesus is the resurrection (John 11:25), but yet does not know when the Hour of the resurrection will come (Matthew 24:36) , and he had to cry, weep and beg GOD to resurrect Lazarus back to life. And this proves he is our Creator? And how is he exactly The Resurrection? Could Jesus and the disciples honestly even resurrect or create a fly on their own? This is one of the Glorious Quran's challenges to the polytheists from mankind who insist on deifying flesh and blood, dust and water, and idols. All are helpless.
In the OT, Elisha and many others also raised the dead:
2 Kings 4
Is Elisha and others like him now our Creator?
John 5:30 "I cannot do anything on my own."
And Jesus could not determine who gets to sit on his right and on his left in Heaven. Only GOD alone decides this, Jesus said. Visit also:
We Muslims believe in the virgin birth of Isa Al-Maseeh, from our mother Mariam, peace be upon them both. We also believe Isa performed many Miracles. In fact, it was the Christians who doubted the virgin birth. Islam came to cement it. But Isa (eesa) was nonetheless a creation of GOD Almighty, and a slave of GOD. Even the Old Testament calls Jesus "Slave of GOD":
Never forget Islam's Divine Miracles:
Here are some of my favorite Stunning Scientific Miracles in the Glorious Quran from among the tens (10s) that are listed in the main sections, below:
1- Here is one stunning Numerical Miracle, from the 10s below, for you:
The Glorious Quran has 114 Chapters. The sum of those Chapters is 6555 (1+2+...+114 = 6555). There are also 6236 Noble Verses in the Glorious Quran. Now, IF YOU ADD EACH CHAPTER # with the number of its Verses, then you get a list of numbers. So 1 (first Chapter) + 7 (# of its Verses) = 8. Do this for all Chapters.
The sum of the odd numbers from the list =
XLS file for 100% confirmation.
2- The Great Miracle. Allah Almighty in the Holy Quran called the Number 19 Miracle "One of the Mighty Ones (Miracles)" (74:30-37)  . See the 100s of Noble Verses that clearly testify to this Great Miracle. Also, did you know that Allah Almighty Said in Surat Nuh (that's Noble Chapter Nuh (Noah)) that Prophet Noah lived for 950 years among his people.
Yet, all Praise and Glory are due to Allah Almighty Alone, the entire Noble Surah is exactly written in 950 Letters  ! You can thoroughly see this in the scanned images that thoroughly verify every single Noble Letter, in the links. Click on the links to see the many other Numerical Miracles in the Holy Quran. Also, see the Numerical Miracles section along with all of the other great sections. Also, 1,000s of examples in zip & PDF (fonts) files all demonstrated in this article!
1- The explosion
of the Universe,
Stars bring about
declares that the
5- The Glorious Quran's Perfect Preservation despite all of the odds and the many challenges to corrupt It.