Search and find articles and topics quickly and accurately! See different advanced ways to search for articles on this site.
Why wasn't Prophet Muhammad preached by the early Christians in Jerusalem and Europe? Antioch, Corinth, Rome and others were never taught the coming of Prophet Muhammad. So how can Islam claim that Jesus prophesied the coming of AHMED (Prophet Muhammad's Prophetic name in the Glorious Quran, 61:6), or any Prophet from Arabia, when these cities and others till this day declare that they've never received such teachings, and that such claims are not part of their books? Doesn't this prove that Islam is false?
1- History tells us that far too many
early Christians' writings had been burnt by several Roman emperors.
GOOGLE: roman emperors burned early christian books
The pre-Constantine church was the victim of a thorough-going Christian book burning campaign by the Roman Emperors. "The writings of Christians were suppressed by most of the emperors before Constantine" [HLWW:66); list of persecutions below from ACH:87]
Marcus Aurelius (161-180)
Septimius Severus (193-211; up to a point)
Maximinius I Thrax (235-8; up to a point)
Trajanus Decius (249-251)
The "Great Persecution" under Diocletian, Galerius, and Maximinus II Daia (303-313)
Those under Severus (FRC:293), Decius (FRC:318), and Valerian (FRC:325) involved massive confiscation of property, and reinstatement of the Roman office of "Censor"!
COMFORT:13: "An edict issued at Nicomedia on February 23, 303, enjoined the demolition of churches and the burning of Christian books. This was the first Roman
persecution that was designed not only to destroy Christians but to eradicate their sacred text, the New Testament." (notice his choice of the word 'first'--Emp. Julian will later try it also.).
The Diocletion persecution was specifically aimed at Christian literature. "The persecution began with a series of edicts against Christians, the first of which,
issued in year 303, ordered Christian books to be confiscated and burned by imperial agents." [BREC:145]. This action against Christian books and scriptures "sharply
reduced their availability." [BREC:132]
Aland describes it thus: "The result was a widespread scarcity of New Testament manuscripts..." [ATNT:65].
What this means to our study here is that in some 'alleged competitive race' between Christian and Secular mss., the Secular side had a SERIOUS "head start"!
[HLWW] History of Libraries in the Western World, Michael H. Harris, Scarecrow:1995.
[ACH] Atlas of Classical History, Michael Grant, Oxford: 1994.
[FRC] The Rise of Christianity by W.H.C. Frend, Fortress: 1984. pp1022.
[BREC] Books and Readers in the Early Church, Harry Y. Gamble, Yale: 1995
[ATNT] The Text of the New Testament, Aland and Aland, Eerdmans/EJ Brill: 1989 (2nd ed).
2- The "New Testament" writings today are little remnants of many many books that were burnt:
- The authors of the NT books never claimed to be inspired. Ex: Luke writing a letter to "your Excellency", and Matthew speaking about Jesus finding Matthew, and Paul "wintering there", and Peter is clearly in the wrong says Paul, and Paul is a false apostle says some of the disciples, and which meat is allowed or not, etc... For ample more quotes and details, visit:
- Trinity was invented to appease the pagan Europe 3-headed pagan gods.
- The Bible is a vast book. And back then, Scriptures weren't even limited to just the canonized Bible. So there were many more Scriptures that the early believers were sorting through.
- There are previous Scriptures that speak about Prophet Muhammad, such as The Gospel of Barnabas and others.
- His Prophetic name, Ahmed, was found in the Dead Sea Scrolls. And there are many passages in the OT that speak about his coming from Arabia. For ample more details with Screen Shots from the Dead Sea Scrolls that show the Prophet's name, visit:
- Many writings in Palestine and neighboring territories say that Jesus
never got crucified and that he was saved by GOD Almighty:
- The Apocalypse of Peter. The entire Book.
- The Books of Jeu or Yeu.
- The Acts of John.
3- The early Christians were occupied with proving that Jesus was real and not a lie:
- Many like Stephen were stoned to death just for preaching Jesus.
- Prophet Muhammad was preserved for the pagan Arabs, and then to the rest of mankind.
- The lack of opportunity to preach the full Truth that would've included the coming of Prophet Muhammad doesn't mean that Prophet Muhammad wasn't to come.
4- The canonized Bible does speak about THE PROPHET to come after Jesus. The canonized Bible has a some major issues regarding some very important people. It speaks almost nothing about them, while they are Mighty figures. For example:
- Elijah was raised to Heaven in his body. (2 Kings 2)
- Enoch was raised to Heaven by GOD Almighty in his body. Yet little is mentioned about him. (Genesis 5)
- Ezra was called the Father of the Jews outside the Bible. Yet, little is mentioned about him.
Melchizedek was the Jews' Highest Priest, who had no father and no
mother, and no beginning and no end. And Jesus had to be "in according to
Melchizedek". Jesus had to be inline with him. He had to be like him, and be
PART OF HIS SCHOOL OF THOUGHT. And despite the
fact that very very little was mentioned about King Melchizedek, but the things
that were said about him cleary say that he was GREATER THAN JESUS. No where in
the Bible do we find that Jesus had no beginning and no end. Yet, this was said
about Melchizedek. (Genesis 14:18, Psalm
110:4, Hebrews 5:6-10, Hebrews 6:20, Hebrews 7:1-20)
- Also, THE PROPHET who was mentioned in the New Testament. Who was he?? VIRTUALLY NOTHING IS MENTIONED ABOUT HIM in the NT, but a lot was mentioned about him in the OT:
|1- The expected Christ and the expected
Again, in John 1:19-21 John was asked if he were the Messiah, Elijah, and then "The Prophet": John 1:21. In John 7:40-44, Jesus was supposed to come from David's line, while the Prophet was NOT. He was a foreigner. So the awaited Messiah and the awaited "the Prophet" were clearly TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS, who are strangers to each others, and are not from the same bloodline.
(From the Expanded Bible Translation)
freely [confessed] and did not ·refuse to answer [deny
it]. He said, “I am not the
He answered, “No, I am not.”
you the Prophet?” [C the Prophet like Moses predicted in
18:15–19] they asked.
2- An Arabian Prophet was expected by the Jews of Arabia:
The New Covenant and the New Arabia Prophet:
31 “The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah.
Jeremiah 51:33 Arabia has not yet met its threshold, and the time of her harvest shall come. 
Isaiah 41:8-13 GOD
Almighty assures the
House of Jacob that they are still loved and chosen by GOD
Almighty. “Do not be afraid (of this
Isaiah 41:18 The desert will be blessed
Prophet Muhammad in Deuteronomy 18:18:
Deuteronomy 18:18, one
Prophet (singular) will be sent from the Jews' cousins who will be the final
Messenger. The word "awkh" means both brother and cousin, in Hebrew.
Keep in mind this EXTREMELY important
Deuteronomy 18:9-14 speak about the other pagan people’s false
prophets, witchcraft, soothsayers, sorcerers, people who conjure spells from
them, and all other evil things that they used to do.
· Deuteronomy 18:15-20 assure the followers of Moses that the Great Prophet, who is like Moses, will be from their own family (from their OWN BROTHERS)!
Perhaps this is why GOD called Himself the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. This would help them clearly realize that the Prophet coming from THEIR BROTHERS (COUSINS) is an Ishmaelite.
GOD Also in the Bible said that He is the GOD of Ishmael, and He LOVED him.
New King James Version (NKJV)
A New Prophet Like Moses
15 “The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear,
16 according to all you desired of the Lord your God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, ‘Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, nor let me see this great fire anymore, lest I die.’
17 “And the Lord said to me:
‘What they have spoken is good.
18 I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.
19 And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him.
20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’
In Deuteronomy 2:4,
8, "awkh" was used for the Edomites (Arabs, Ishmaelites) in relation to
Many Jewish Prophets, LIKE MOSES, came after
Moses. ONLY ONE Ishmaelite Prophet came after Moses.
Also in Obadiah
1:8-13, Edom (Arabs) is called Jacob’s brother in
verses 10 and 12.
And if it must mean that
Deuteronomy 18:18 must refer to
Christ, who came 1000s of years after Moses, then why can't it be about
Muhammad, who also came thousands of years after Moses?
After all, both Muhammad and Moses received
the AL-THIKR (the Law). The entire Bible is built on the Law of
Moses, and Islam is built on the Law of the Quran. See Quran
21:48, 21:105, 37:114-122.
Furthermore, Moses was called the
Mustafa (Chosen One for the Law), and Muhammad too was called that as
well. See Quran 7:144.
Moses also was the Imam
(leader) who lead his people. Muhammad too was that as well: 11:17.
Moses received the DETAILED SCRIPTURES AND
RELIGION, and so did Muhammad: 6:154,
Moses prophesied about a future Prophet leading an
army of 10,000 Believers: Deuteronomy
1 Now this is the blessing with which Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death.
2 And he said:
“The Lord came from Sinai,
And dawned on them from Seir;
He shone forth from Mount Paran,
And He came with ten thousands of saints;
From His right hand
Came a fiery law for them.
The Jews already had the Law
of Moses with them. So what is this new Law that GOD Almighty will
Then verses Deuteronomy 33:3-5, 17
go on to speak about:
· GOD Almighty loves all of His Saints.
· The people sit at the Saints’ feet.
· And the Jews have the Law of Moses.
· And the Jews have great Saints.
· And there will come 10,000 saints from Ephraim and Manasseh to fight.
· But the Jewish 10,000 already had the Law of Moses with them. No new Law was required.
33:1-2, speak about a future Law
coming from GOD Almighty.
· The Muslims liberated Mecca and they were 10,000 Believers of Allah Almighty.
Jesus will return from the EAST, the Bible declares.
Prophet Muhammad was thoroughly Prophesied in the Bible.
Send your comments.
Back to Main Page.