Search and find articles and topics quickly and accurately! See different advanced ways to search for articles on this site.
More foul-mouth and hatred from Ali Sina
Well folks, you see we keep exposing Ali Sina’s foul-mouth and hatred against the Muslims.
We have gathered some more barks from this Dajjal. I’ll mention them here.
Note what he had once said.
"I challenge you to go through my site and if you find one sentence where I have shown hatred against Muslims I will remove this site. "
We have already exposed this Dajjal a lot. Lets start this rubbish.
1. This reveals the deplorable intellectual bankruptcy of the wretched Umma.
2. Believe me, absurd thinking is the trait of Muslims.
3. But the Muslim brain is not equipped with enough rationality to think deep:
4. The Muslim mind works in bizarre ways.
You know what? This is Ali Sina’s Love ! This is not hatred still. Well this is only starter. Lets see more from barks from this Dajjal.
5. “This mentality is enogh proof that Muslims are sick in the head.”
6. It is just sick to read what these brain dead animals write. You have dung for brain.
From bread-dead human beings, we have now become brain dead animals. This is the love of Ali Sina actually. He is actually uniting Mankind!
7. Before I waste my time with another scumbag terrorist,
This is what he says to a Muslim while responding. Do scholars behave like this?
8. Donkies in comaparison to Muslims are philosophers. It is just disgusting to know we have to share the air in this planet with such idiot animails called Muslims.
I think its not hatred to say “Donkies in comparison to Muslims are philosophers”
9. “YOU will go to hell not me. You
will go to hell for following Satan and for believing in a lie. Stupid people
are not allowed in
Mr.Sina only if you had read the Quran with your brain instead of reading it with your “dung” (Word borrowed from Ali Sina) you would not have said such a silly thing. This once again shows your pagan mentality. See how Quran responds to such losers who make such silly claims.
“And they say: "The Fire shall not touch us but for a few numbered days:" Say: "Have ye taken a promise from Allah, for He never breaks His promise? or is it that ye say of Allah what ye do not know?” (Quran 2:80)
which of the two is true? Is it that you have taken a promise from God and God
never breaks his promise or you say about God Almighty things of which you have
Source of this rubbish from Ali Sina.
Now do you expect us to take him seriously? Well folks, all we can conclude from our articles to him that he is simply a desperate attacker of Islam. He is not even worthy of being taken seriously anymore. Anyone who supports him becomes more idiotic and brain-dead. I am not saying it as an insult. It is the reality. I mean how can anyone support a mentally unstable person like Ali Sina?
Rebuttals and Exposing the lies of the Answering Islam team.
Contradictions and History of Corruption in the Bible.
Back to brother Yahya Ahmed's section.
Back to Main Page.