Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - adnaanshaikh195

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8
16
Ask a Shiite if you meet one:

 " You claim that Aisha did adultery and betrayed the Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him), so why didn't Allah warn the prophet of this like he warned Lut (peace be upon him) of his wife and the same with Noah and his son that was drowned? (I think that's right). "

What do you guys think?

17
I said it over and over I am not following any sects either just like yourself, just Qur'an and authentic ahadith.

I am not ARAB,and i am living among arabs and i do know how they are,must of them are hypocrites and monafegh

MY BLOOD IS 100% persian blood,when i say i am not a shia or sunni,i mean it.

i already answered your question regarding wahabis,they are the ones who are cutting off the heads of shias in Iraq

"If you call upon Ali and Hussein by saying "Ya Ali, Ya Hussein" etc, you are committing shirk, it's NOT hard to understand. This is NOT from Islam. "

honestly when i was a shia i used to say like that,that's what they teach people.and how poor people are supposed to know the truth unless they say someone who is nice and really wants to help people is a true muslim then he say that is wrong and you shouldn't say that;you should worship ALLAH(SW) not just kill them because they don't know the truth!!!!!
however they don't worship ali or hussain,they use them as a waseta,and i know that ALLAH(SWT) does not need a waseta.
this is what my sunni friend taught me:


And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you."

QURAN40:60
and that's how i have changed!!!!!!!!!
that's what i say to each and every shia i see.
and i ask every sunni to help them to find the truth not to kill them!!!!

if i have changed they can be changed too.

these things wallah i have never heard them in my life and i don't think any shia in Iran says that

Now for the shias which believe that Angel Gabriel made a mistake and so on.
This belief is called "gharabiah" They believe that soul of Mohammed PBUH was similar to soul fo Ali, as one crow looks similar to another one. So, they believe Jibraeel AS got confused and delivered the message to Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him) instead of Ali. Once again, proves how ignorant you are.

Now the shia mahdi (Dajjal) and a comparison with the Dajjal. (This will prove how ignorant you are again).

There are even shias who believe that Allah cannot hear our prayers so we have to call upon Ali before him (May Allah forgive me for saying this).

ALLAH(SWT) is not deaf so that they call upon Ali,as i said they are using Ali as a Wasetah which is wrong.

Brother, I know that you claimed you are not shia/sunni, but are only muslim, that's good!

But the whole point of my replies were for the reason that you asked where through the hadith can you prove that Shia are not muslim? I was just answering you.

Anyway, discussion over, may Allah guide shia to the straight path, Ameen.


18
thank you brother Tanveer

i hope others were just like you
I never claimed you were a non muslim.

UNLESS you are a shia acting as if you are not, which I doubt it even though you are so defensive.

Who are my lying scholars? Like I said, I claimed before to follow NO SECTS, just Qur'an and authentic ahadith etc.

You are being ignorant by using the term "Wahabbi", the term "Wahabbi" and "Salafi" is used nowadays against muslims (Mostly scholars) who are strictly against innovations and pagan practices (Calling upon the dead) etc.

It's funny how people like you, when they don't come up against absurd beliefs in their life or are just refusing to be honest, claim that whoever brings them forward automatically means that the beliefs are "lies".

Firstly, let's begin with the trinity. Awalites in Syria, who slaughter sunnis, believe in a trinity. They consider themselves Shia, once again, I will say it, anyone who believes in a trinity is NOT muslim. They consider themselves true Shias whilst Shias think they are Kafir. So just because you've never heard of this before does NOT mean it is a lie, it just means you are either denying this because you already know it or are being ignorant without researching and throws the term "Wahabi" against anyone who is against your own beliefs.

Now for the shias which believe that Angel Gabriel made a mistake and so on.
This belief is called "gharabiah" They believe that soul of Mohammed PBUH was similar to soul fo Ali, as one crow looks similar to another one. So, they believe Jibraeel AS got confused and delivered the message to Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him) instead of Ali. Once again, proves how ignorant you are.

Now the shia mahdi (Dajjal) and a comparison with the Dajjal. (This will prove how ignorant you are again).

Watch this comparison:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_7382_rGY0

There are two parts. (Or three, i can't remember).

You still haven't answered my question. Why do you use the term "Wahhabi", once again, you remind me of shia and sufi scholars who throw that term around to people who don't believe in their disgusting pagan ideologies.

There are even shias who believe that Allah cannot hear our prayers so we have to call upon Ali before him (May Allah forgive me for saying this).

I can go on and on and on.

Shias are closer to Jews then muslims. FACT.
They will most likely follow the dajjal, believing he is their "12th Imam".

Shias don't follow the Ahlul-Bayt, they follow a Jew.
The Ahlul-Bayt were free from this pagan ideology of worshiping Ali.

If you call upon Ali and Hussein by saying "Ya Ali, Ya Hussein" etc, you are committing shirk, it's NOT hard to understand. This is NOT from Islam.

 


19
Brother Tanveer

I follow the Quran and the Authentic Hadith as well.

there is no Hadith that says Shias are Kufar,and there is no Hadith that says Salafis and Wahabis will go to Jannat if they Kill Shias.

if you understand simple English,i don't know if you are Wahabi or a Salafi or whatsoever,i said it over and over,i am Just a MUSLIM and that's it.not a sunni nor a shia.

Hold fast on to the Rope of Allah all of you together and do not differ.
[surah Aal ‘Imraan:103]

This is My straight Path, so follow it and do not follow the other paths, otherwise you will differ from His Path. That is a counsel from Him, in order that you may be successful.
[surah Al-An’aam:153]

Rasulallah(SAWS) was a muslim,he wasn't sunni or shia.i am a Muslim,not a shia nor a sunni.

You wrote:

 " there is no Hadith that says Shias are Kufar,and there is no Hadith that says Salafis and Wahabis will go to Jannat if they Kill Shias. "

Firstly, if you claim to be a muslim, you will have to believe in your heart, that there is NONE worthy of worship except Allah alone.
If you worship and call upon the creation, like shias do (Calling upon Ali etc) then you are NOT a muslim.

It's simple, and what's your problem? Stop using the terms "Wahabi" and "Salafi". I like you, follow no sect in Islam, I am a muslim, I follow only the authentic ahadith and Qur'an.

As far as I know, Muhammad Ibn Al Wahab was a guy who was against grave worship etc, so what's your problem? Also stop using the term Wahabi because you are ascribing Allah's attributes to the creation.

You're acting as if Shia are innocent.

Anyone can claim to be a muslim, but if you believe in a trinity like the baathists do in Syria, then no, you are NOT a muslim.

If you claim Ali is a prophet after the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and give the "imams" Allah's attributes then no, you are NOT a muslim.

If you claim that the Qur'an is incomplete, you are NOT a muslim.

If you claim that Angel Gabriel made a mistake and was supposed to reveal his revelation to Ali instead of Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him), then no, you are not a muslim.

Infact, Shias today are more closer to Jews then muslims, there Mahdi reminds me of none but the Dajjal. They claim that their "Mahdi" will destroy the kaaba, will have jewish/christian followers, will speak hebrew, rule by the rule of David etc, will kill "sunnis" etc, I think when the Dajjal comes, they will be foolish enough to follow him thinking he is their "12th Imam" and will be fooled by how he acts and will fight against the muslims as the Dajjal will fight against the muslims.

and no, if someone came up to us and asked what religion we followed, we would reply "Islam", not muslim. lol.

ALSO. Please explain how "Salafis" and "Wahabis" are lost and have been lied to. Enough of your propaganda and rubbish. Please explain how being strict towards the sunnah and avoiding shirk (Grave worshiping, calling upon dead saints etc) is being lied to?

20
GENERAL TOPICS | BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS / Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« on: March 04, 2013, 11:33:48 AM »
'There is only one God' I agree with your point that there may be errors as man is not perfect, but the point of my explanation was that you claimed that Dajjal is only mentioned in weak hadith but this is not true as Sahih Bukhari and Muslim are not weak, they are classified and accepted by almost all Muslims excluding Shia for example who don't have authentic material for themselves and look at our sources even to learn about the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) for example.

21
GENERAL TOPICS | BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS / Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« on: March 03, 2013, 11:49:51 AM »
there is no proof, apart from a few weak hadith, that Dajjal exists. If it was something so important surely it would've been mentioned in the Qur'an
A few weak ahadith? Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari are not weak ahadith

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 360:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

While Allah's Apostle was carrying stones (along) with the people of Mecca for (the building of) the Ka'ba wearing an Izar (waist-sheet cover), his uncle Al-'Abbas said to him, "O my nephew! (It would be better) if you take off your Izar and put it over your shoulders underneath the stones." So he took off his Izar and put it over his shoulders, but he fell unconscious and since then he had never been seen naked.



WOW. So powerful!
What has that got to do with what I said, finding a few ahadith that you don't agree with does not make them all inauthentic, Sahih Muslim and Bukhari are the most authentic sources of ahadith used today, and you said only a few weak hadith mention the Dajjal, which is incorrect. As for you hadith that you posted, trying to make Sahih sources look incorrect, this was when the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) was a child and the Ka'bah was being rebuilt. The Arabs at that time saw it as no big deal to walk around naked at times (e.g. they used to perform Tawaaf naked) so Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) suggested to the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) to take off his izar and put it over his shoulders to prevet him being hurt by the stones he was carrying. The fact that the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) was also a child at the time meant that Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) saw no problem in him working naked but even at that young age, the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) felt shame and did not want to comply so Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) pulled off the izar forcefully causing the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) to faint out of shame.

You're contradicting the hadith. You're saying Abbas was a rapist that pulled a child's clothing off.



Anyways:

 Volume 8, Book 82, Number 828:

Narrated Aisha:

Abu Bakr came to towards me and struck me violently with his fist and said, "You have detained the people because of your necklace." But I remained motionless as if I was dead lest I should awake Allah's Apostle although that hit was very painful.

Volume 4, Book 53, Number 400:

Narrated Aisha:

Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

A prophet can't be bewitched...
 {Quran 68:2}
By the grace of your Lord you are not mad.


 Book 004, Number 1034:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A woman, an ass, and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the back of a saddle guards against that.


But perhaps the greatest proof that it is fabricated, is a confession from the authors themselves:
 Volume 7, Book 64, Number 268:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

"The Prophet said, 'The best alms is that which is given when one is rich, and a giving hand is better than a taking one, and you should start first to support your dependents.' A wife says, 'You should either provide me with food or divorce me.' A slave says, 'Give me food and enjoy my service." A son says, "Give me food; to whom do you leave me?" The people said, "O Abu Huraira! Did you hear that from Allah's Apostle?" He said, "No, it is from my own self."


Breastfeeding adult men:

 Book 30, Number 30.1.7:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi that Salim ibn Abdullah ibn Umar informed him that A'isha umm al-muminin sent him away while he was being nursed to her sister Umm Kulthum bint Abi Bakr as-Siddiq and said, "Suckle him ten times so that he can come in to see me."
Salim said, "Umm Kulthum nursed me three times and then fell ill, so that she only nursed me three times. I could not go in to see A'isha because Umm Kulthum did not finish for me the ten times."

The Qur'an warns against suicide, yet the lying authors of Sahih Bukhari say:

 “... the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down …”
Saheeh Bukhari Volume 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 111


They seem to hate two people the most: Muhammad (PBUH) and Moses (PBUH). Moses gets naked and whips a rock, and slaps the angel of death, you can read it all here

It also goes on to say that Muhammad (PBUH) laughed when Umar (RA) talked about slapping a woman.

You wrote: You're contradicting the hadith. You're saying Abbas was a rapist that pulled a child's clothing off.

Did you even read what I said? This was when he was a little boy, and it was normal to the meccans to do tawaaf naked, and Abbas told him to do what he told him to say to avoid him from getting hurt, explain to me how when Abbas told him to do so, it meant he was a rapist? Please explain. I'm not contradicting anything actually.

You then wrote:

Narrated Aisha:

Abu Bakr came to towards me and struck me violently with his fist and said, "You have detained the people because of your necklace." But I remained motionless as if I was dead lest I should awake Allah's Apostle although that hit was very painful.

Stuck violently? Oh please, poked her you mean.

The term used is the trisyllabic verb w-j-' or waja'a, yaji'u. It means to jab or poke. Not hit, not beat. Jab or poke, like a one year-old jabs or pokes his mummy in the cheek.
 
You then spoke about the bewitched part. Erm, what has that got to do with anything? The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was put under a spell by a Jewish magician (Or someone along them lines), and Angel Gabriel came down and found the knot to create the spell, and found it in a well, it did not affect his attitude or anything. To say that a prophet can never be bewitched is nonsense, and does not disprove Sahih sources that we have today at all, prophets in the past were killed by their people, does it disapprove their prophet hood? No it does not.

You then wrote:
 Book 004, Number 1034:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A woman, an ass, and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the back of a saddle guards against that.

Erm, what is this got to do with anything? It clearly says, that a women, a donkey, and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the saddles can be used to protect it. What is this got to do with anything?

Later, you wrote:
The Qur'an warns against suicide, yet the lying authors of Sahih Bukhari say:

 “... the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down …”
Saheeh Bukhari Volume 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 111

When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) felt like this, he had not recieved any revelation yet. So what is the Qur'an warning against suicide got to do with this? The revelation had not even begun at this point, when the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) felt like this. I think you need to do a little more research, instead of googling 'Why are Sahih Muslim and Bukhari unauthentic and untrustable?' lol.

You then wrote:

They seem to hate two people the most: Muhammad (PBUH) and Moses (PBUH). Moses gets naked and whips a rock, and slaps the angel of death, you can read it all here

It also goes on to say that Muhammad (PBUH) laughed when Umar (RA) talked about slapping a woman.

Please bring evidence for the last bit you posted, I'm not bothered looking for it atm, I'm gonna get back to revision, after praying maghrib salaat. Musa (peace be upon him) got naked because, the israelites thought there may have been something wrong with him, as he did not bath with them, as they used to bath naked back in those days together, so when Musa (peace be upon him) took of his clothing, the rock was commanded to move away (I think by Allah or Angel gabriel), so when Musa (peace be upon him) got out, he would go to look for it, and the Israelites would see that there would be nothing wrong with him, so Musa (peace be upon him) chased after the rock and started hitting it, also hitting the Angel of Death is nothing against Musa (peace be upon him), he hit the angel of death and it went to Allah swt and said "look your servant hit me " or something along them lines, because the Angel of Death visits the Prophets/Messengers of Allah and asks them if they want to leave this world about 3 times or so.

Finally, what sources do you follow if you do not follow Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari? OH AND BTW, is this you yahooanswers account? http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=xkEZHWa0aa

Assalumualaykum,





22
GENERAL TOPICS | BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS / Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« on: March 03, 2013, 10:56:20 AM »
there is no proof, apart from a few weak hadith, that Dajjal exists. If it was something so important surely it would've been mentioned in the Qur'an
A few weak ahadith? Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari are not weak ahadith

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 360:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

While Allah's Apostle was carrying stones (along) with the people of Mecca for (the building of) the Ka'ba wearing an Izar (waist-sheet cover), his uncle Al-'Abbas said to him, "O my nephew! (It would be better) if you take off your Izar and put it over your shoulders underneath the stones." So he took off his Izar and put it over his shoulders, but he fell unconscious and since then he had never been seen naked.



WOW. So powerful!
What has that got to do with what I said, finding a few ahadith that you don't agree with does not make them all inauthentic, Sahih Muslim and Bukhari are the most authentic sources of ahadith used today, and you said only a few weak hadith mention the Dajjal, which is incorrect. As for you hadith that you posted, trying to make Sahih sources look incorrect, this was when the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) was a child and the Ka'bah was being rebuilt. The Arabs at that time saw it as no big deal to walk around naked at times (e.g. they used to perform Tawaaf naked) so Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) suggested to the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) to take off his izar and put it over his shoulders to prevet him being hurt by the stones he was carrying. The fact that the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) was also a child at the time meant that Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) saw no problem in him working naked but even at that young age, the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) felt shame and did not want to comply so Hadhrat Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) pulled off the izar forcefully causing the Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) to faint out of shame.

23
GENERAL TOPICS | BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS / Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« on: March 03, 2013, 05:49:19 AM »
there is no proof, apart from a few weak hadith, that Dajjal exists. If it was something so important surely it would've been mentioned in the Qur'an
A few weak ahadith? Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari are not weak ahadith


24
GENERAL TOPICS | BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS / Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« on: March 02, 2013, 01:55:34 PM »
Assalamualaykum brothers,

Firstly, we have to obey the words of our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) because the Qur'an commands us to, and ofcourse, the Qur'an is Allah speaking, not the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), so to find out his sunnah, we have to go to other sources ofcourse.

Secondly, the return of Jesus can be supported in the Qur'an.

Surah 43.61

61. And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

This sign is none other then his return.

Also, before the day of judgement, there will no Christians and Jews left on earth, when Isa aleyhisalam descends, which can also be supported in the Qur'an and sunnah.

4:156-159 "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge;  That they said (in boast):  'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.'  But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.  Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise.  And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him  (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."

As for the Dajjal, not being mentioned in the Qur'an, scholars say it is because it is the greatest test for mankind since Adam (peace be upon him). Also, Imam Mahdi, unlike the Shiites, we believe he is a normal man, who will be born naturally, and will be a caliph at the end of the time, making way for the arrival of Isa (Aleyhisalam).  But the Shiites believe he will be a young man, with miraculous powers, who will kill muslims, destroy the Kaaba, and will have jewish and Christian followers, which reminds me of the Dajjal, (The false messiah).

Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'Shall I tell you something about the Dajjal which no Prophet has ever told his people before me? The Dajjal is one-eyed and will bring with him something which will resemble Paradise and Hell; but that which he calls Paradise will in fact be Hell. I warn you against him as Noah warned his people against him.'" (al-Bukhari, Muslim)

Hadhrat Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) relates that, "I heard Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) saying: "Since the birth of Adam (A.S.) till the advent of Qiyamah there is no fitnah (evil, test) much greater that of Dajjal."

Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) says Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Those who hear about Dajjal should stay far from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking him to be a Believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower."

I know Jesus' as a messiah is mentioned in the Qur'an. I wasn't replying first because of the 300 second limit (which is starting to tick the bad out of me).

What about Dajjal?
What do you mean 'what about Dajjal?'

Reply to this, and in sha Allah i will reply back in a bit, doing something atm brother.

25
GENERAL TOPICS | BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS / Re: Does Dajjal exist?
« on: March 02, 2013, 11:29:14 AM »
Assalamualaykum brothers,

Firstly, we have to obey the words of our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) because the Qur'an commands us to, and ofcourse, the Qur'an is Allah speaking, not the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), so to find out his sunnah, we have to go to other sources ofcourse.

Secondly, the return of Jesus can be supported in the Qur'an.

Surah 43.61

61. And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

This sign is none other then his return.

Also, before the day of judgement, there will no Christians and Jews left on earth, when Isa aleyhisalam descends, which can also be supported in the Qur'an and sunnah.

4:156-159 "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge;  That they said (in boast):  'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.'  But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.  Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise.  And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him  (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."

As for the Dajjal, not being mentioned in the Qur'an, scholars say it is because it is the greatest test for mankind since Adam (peace be upon him). Also, Imam Mahdi, unlike the Shiites, we believe he is a normal man, who will be born naturally, and will be a caliph at the end of the time, making way for the arrival of Isa (Aleyhisalam).  But the Shiites believe he will be a young man, with miraculous powers, who will kill muslims, destroy the Kaaba, and will have jewish and Christian followers, which reminds me of the Dajjal, (The false messiah).

Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'Shall I tell you something about the Dajjal which no Prophet has ever told his people before me? The Dajjal is one-eyed and will bring with him something which will resemble Paradise and Hell; but that which he calls Paradise will in fact be Hell. I warn you against him as Noah warned his people against him.'" (al-Bukhari, Muslim)

Hadhrat Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) relates that, "I heard Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) saying: "Since the birth of Adam (A.S.) till the advent of Qiyamah there is no fitnah (evil, test) much greater that of Dajjal."

Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) says Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Those who hear about Dajjal should stay far from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking him to be a Believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower."



26
I knew that before, loads of people mention it, there's even a guy who says if Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was alive today, we would have all our problems in the world sorted by our afternoon coffee/tea or something along them lines.

27
GENERAL TOPICS | BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS / Re: The brain in a vat problem!
« on: February 24, 2013, 01:27:21 PM »
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GULLIBLE FOOLS?

The other day, a guy wrote: OSAMA ABDALLAH WATCH THIS, SCIENTISTS HAVE FOUND OUT THAT MAYBE OUR LIFE IS JUST A ILLUSION!!

Seriously? Do you believe everything?

28
Apparently 'black' people are the ancient israelites, and the white race  pretended to be the Israelites.

Also, apparently, the americans are the ancient isrealites and are the chosen ones.

Why do people come up with stupid theories like these? Don't people know that the hebrews were semites, and they came from Noah's son Shem as Abraham came from Shem?

Btw, 80% of 'Jews' today are not even semetic, they are ashkenazi (European converts), it's so annoying when Christians yell 'We support Israel' etc etc, when the jews today, especially in the holy land are not even real Israelites.


Most Israelites, the ones that spread around the world are mostly the people of Afghanistan etc.

Does anyone know what I am talking about? This is a serious topic btw.

Also, it's so annoying when Christians say 'Allah is not God'. Don't they know that there are 20million Christians + today who use Allah in reference to God? It's funny how Jews and Muslims accept each other as pure monotheists, Jews and muslims both consider Christians as pagan human worshipers,  but Christians suck Jews and curse Allah, they can't even make their mind up on what they worship it's so sad.

29
GENERAL TOPICS | BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS / Re: EXPOSING SHIISM
« on: February 19, 2013, 11:48:33 AM »
Waliyat does not mean belief in 12 demigods. A single Google search really makes the rest of your paragraph fall apart. Also, if Sunni books like Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim say stuff like the prophet became naked, possessed, cursed and whipped innocent people, had his mother thrown into hell, does that mean all Sunnis believe that? I most certainly don't. adnaanshaikh195 reminds me of these people:

Period pains again I see,

Firstly, I got the information from an extract of a video

Secondly, if you used your brain, you would realize that it was not literal, meaning saying that they worship 12 demigods is referring to the imams they idolise and worship.

Thirdly, by googling if it is true, do you actually think a shia jew will say "Oh yeah btw, we worship 12 demigods", you are an idiot.

Finally, 'Sunni books'? So what other books are you going to reffer to, it's fardh to follow the sunnah, Sunnis are about 85% of muslims world-wide and it means that they are Ahlus-sunnah (People of the sunnah). you are a bellend, so what books do you refer to? Jack and the beanstalk? Also, the Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) was put under a spell by a jewish magician, but it did not affect his attitude, Gabriel came down and told him how to undo it etc. It seems you are just a fool who picks and chooses what hadith he wants to follow, and believes anything he reads on the internet LMAO. Lemme guess, you searched up "Why are sunni's wrong " or anything along that crap, you believe everything on the internet.

BTW AHTIESTS ARE MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY BURY THEIR DEAD LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Period pains

30
I concur. It makes no sense to have inconsistent laws. Legalization of narcotics will decrease organized crime. Look at Mexico with their drug and gun laws, yet criminals are running the place.
Marijuana doesn't turn you into a deranged psychopathic violent criminal. It actually turns you into a pacifist. This is why the ban on Marijuana took place a few years before WWII.
Also,
Quote
Just curious, how do you know that 'Zoroaster' was a prophet? I'm not denying, neither accepting it, just wondering.
Where are you getting that idea from? I never implied that
You wrote: " the prophet
Zoroaster wrote a sacred text listing 10,000
medicinal plants, with medical marijuana
at the top "

 Don't worry kid, you'll hit puberty soon

That was copied and pasted. and I meant he was a prophet in the religious sense. Defined as A person regarded as an inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of God: "the Old Testament prophet Jeremiah".
Oh and before you bash me, you need to stop crying "I LEAVING AGAIN OMG OMG DAJJAL OMG NICE WOW WEBSITE CHRISTIAN ONLY TALK JESUS OMG SHIA KUFR OMG WHATEVERISNOTTHERELIGIONIWASRAISEDINISFALSE" gee, doesn't THAT sound a bit arrogant..
Period pains if i'm right, aww, you're finally hitting puberty, don't worry.

Lmao, making a mockery out of me, do you know how stupid your topics make you look? How old are you?
I asked why you thought 'Zoroaster' was a prophet, and you replied "WT* when did i say that?", are you stupid? don't you read your topics before you post them? Fool, and of course if a muslim posts a topic where it says 'Prophet ______' i'm going to question them, you could've said "oh i copied and pasted it" instead of replying with "WT* when did i say that", but no, you are stupid.

Secondly, please go the the Shia topic I created a while ago and reply to what I asked from you, you have problems reading what other people post too, you claimed something of which i did not, please go and read the post, and show me where I wrote such and such (I'm not bothered going to the topic to find what you accused me of writing).

Thirdly, enough with your badty stupid topics. "OH THE QUR'AN DOES NOT SPECIFICALLY SAY WE ARE ALL FROM ADAM, WE MIGHT HAVE EVOLVED. OH THE NETHEARFAKFKSFK WERE MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY BURIED THEIR DEAD ", Oh GUESS WHAT, THE AHTEISTS TODAY MUST BE MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY BURY THEIR DEAD TOO, dumb retard.

The Dajjal is not purely symbolic, he will be a man, not a cyclops as you falsely claim we believe, The evidence is for it is when the Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him)'s companion Tamim-adhari and his companions went on a journey to sea and crashed into an Island and met the Dajjal, The Dajjal told them when he would come and told them it would be better to follow the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him) as it would be better for them, and also, when the prophet went on his ascention to the heavens, he saw the Dajjal too.

"I meant he was a prophet in the religious sense" - Are you retarded?? first you said "WHERE DID I WRITE THAT", now you're saying you meant it in that sense? What the **** are you on about religious sense? That's like me saying, the Prophet Paul corrupted the message of Jesus, and then someone asking me, there is no Prophet between Jesus and Muhammad so what do you mean? and me replying, " bad WHERE DID I WRITE THAT " "OH MY BAD, I AM RETARDED AND I CANNOT READ WHAT I COPIED AND PASTED " "OH WAIT I DID NOT MEAN IT THAT WAY I MEANT IT IN A RELIGIOUS SENSE " "OH WAIT I JUST REALIZED HOW RETARDED I AM FOR LYING "

In the sense you asked me, I thought you were referring to the Muslim definition. Otherwise, it was a really stupid question. Oh and the burial rites of Neanderthals were an important breakthrough in scientific research. Of course, wouldn't expect you to know anything about science *sigh*. Today of course, people will bury their dead, but prehistoric men, who had to survive on natural selection, they would benefit from eating their dead, not burying them. and in the ancient world, they used to cremate their dead. Now when you've grown a brain and stopped poisoning your brain with hooka or whatever the crap Arabs use you can reply.
Hookah? I don't smoke.


Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8

What's new | A-Z | Discuss & Blog | Youtube