What's new | A-Z | Discuss & Blog | Youtube |
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him in "non-idol worshiping" Hindu Religion Books:
The following article was sent to me by brother Hassan Malick; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him.
One Hindu research professor, in his stunning book, claims that the description of Avatar found in the holy books of Hindu religion is in fact that of the Prophet, Muhammad (S.A.S). A little while ago, in India a fact revealing book has been published, which has been the topic of discussions and gossip all over the country.
If the author of this book were a Muslim, he would have been arrested or he could have been murdered and all the copies this book would have been confiscated. Even a ban would have been extended on its further Publications, A riot and violence would have I broken out against innocent Muslims (Isaiah 56:5: the future believers' name. Sons and daughters titles will be "no more") and their blood would have been shed.
Amazingly the author of this book is a fair-minded famous professor, who happens to be
a Hindu. His name is Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhai and the name of his fact revealing
book is Kalki Avatar. The author is a Hindu Brahmin by caste of Bengali origin. He
is a research scholar a seeker of the Truth and a Well known Pundit in Allahabad
After years of research work, he published this book, and other eight pundits have endorsed and certified his points of argument as authentic.
According to Hindu belief and their holy books, the description of the guide and the leader, named Kalki Avatar, fits only to the Prophet Muhammad of Arabia (S.A.S). So the Hindus of the whole world should not wait any longer for the arrival of Kalki Avatar (the spirit) and should readily accept Prophet Muhammad (S.A.S) as Kalki Avatar. The facts verified and supported by the eight eminent pundits.
What the author and the eight other eminent pundits say is that the Hindus who are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of Kalki Avatar are simply subjecting themselves to a never ending pain. Because such a great messenger has come and departed from this world fourteen centuries ago.
The author produces following sound evidences from the Vedas and other holy books of Hindu religion in support of his claim:-
1. In Purana (a holy book of Hindus) it is stated that Kalki Avatar would be the last messenger (prophet) of God in this world for the Guidance of the whole world and all human beings.
2. According to a Hindu religion prediction, the birth of Kalki Avatar, would take place in an isle which again according to Hindu religion is Arab Region.
3. In books of Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of Kalki Avatar are given as VISHNUBHAGAT and SUMAANI respectively. If we examine the meanings of these names we shall come to a very interesting conclusion: Take VISHNUBHAGAT. VISHNU (meaning God) + BHAGAT( meaning Slave) ALLAH + ABD (in Arabic) Slave of God = ABDULLAH (in Arabic) name of Muhammad's Father. SUMAANI =Peace or Calmness = Aamenah (in Arabic) Name of Muhammad's mother.
4. In religious books of Hindus, it is mentioned that the staple food of Kalki Avatar would be dates and olives and he would be the most honest and truthful person in the region. Without any doubt the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.S) is acclaimed to possess these qualities.
5. It is stated in Vedas (holy book of Hindu Religion) that the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an honorable clan. This perfectly fits the Quraysh where the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.S) belonged to.
6. God would teach Kalki Avatar through His messenger (angel) in a cave. Allah taught Prophet Muhammad (S.A.S), through is messenger Jibraeel (Gabreal) in a cave known as Gaar-e-Hiraa.
7. God would avail Kalki Avatar with a very speedy horse to ride and travel the whole world and the seven skies. Indication of Buraaque (horse) and Me'raaj (the night when prophet traveled the seven skies).
8. God would also avail Kalki Avatar with divine help. This was particularly proved in the Battle of Uhud.
9. Another dazzling account given about Kalki Avatar was that he would be born on the 12th of a month. Whereas the Prophet Muhammad(S.A.S) was born on the 12th of the Rabiul Awwal (Islamic Calendar).
10. Kalki Avatar would be an excellent horse rider and a swordsman. The author here draws the attention of Hindus that the real days of horses and swords have gone and the present time is of guns and missiles. So it would be foolish on the part of those who still expect Kalki Avatar, who should be an excellent rider and swordsman to come.
In fact, the divine book, Holy Qur'aan contains qualities and signs attributed to Kalki Avatar reflecting on the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.S).
The author has given numerous arguments in favor of his claim that Kalki Avatar is in fact Prophet Muhammad (S.A.S) and those who still await the arrival of Kalki Avatar should think again.
Further sites to research:
A Book from an Ex-Hindu that converted to Islam; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him.
Back to Muhammad peace be upon him section.
Did GOD send a Messenger for each nation on earth before?
Send your comments.
Back to Main Page.
What's new | A-Z | Discuss & Blog | Youtube