In the beginning of the article, the writer gives some introduction which is not relevant to my rebuttal. He gives the prophecy and then goes on to say…
Now we proceed to examine the proof:
1. In purana (a holy book of Hindus) it is stated that kalki avatar would be the last messenger of god in this world for the guidance of the whole world and all human beings. (according to Islam, prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is also considered the last messenger of god in this world who was sent to guide all human beings).
The Vishnu Purana does not say that the Kalki Avatar will be the last messenger. This Purana does say that the Kalki Avatar:
None of these descriptions apply to Muhammad.
Point number 2 describes that the Kalki Avatar will be the last Prophet. “He is the beginning” is described by the “Gospel of Barnabas” which says that the soul of Prophet Muhammad (s) was created 60,000 years before anything was created.
None of the descriptions apply to Prophet Muhammad (s)?
This is incorrect. All of the above apply to Prophet Muhammad (s). The eight superhuman faculties have not been described but Prophet Muhammad (s) had them all.
2. According to a Hindu religion prediction, the birth of kalki avatar,would take place in an isle which again according to Hindu religion is Arab region.
This is an error in geographical terminology. An isle is an island,
3. Karuncha Island- Beluchistan and Afganistan
6. Salmal Island- Arab and
This is a description of the Hindu books as the Hindus
believed it to be. Since it is clearly mentioned that the man will be from
3. In books of Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of kalki avatar are given as vishnubhagat and sumaani respectively. if we examine the meanings of these names we shall come to a very interesting conclusion: take vishnubhagat vishnu (meaning god) + bhagat(meaning slave)= slave of god Allah (god) + abd (slave in Arabic) = slave of god (Abdullah in Arabic name of Mohammed's father) sumaani = peace or calmness aamenah(Arabic) =peace or calmness (name of mother of prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)
This is an error in philology. In other words, if the names are literal, then they do not match. A servant of Vishnu would not be equivalent to a servant of Allah, unless one admits that Vishnu is Allah.
This is a very childish argument. Let me clear the Vishnu part first. In Persian God is called “Khuda”, in Hindi “Bhagwaan” and so on. If they call God as “Vishnu”, then let them but if they give God an image or a relation, then that is incorrect. For example, the Japanese called their emperor “Son of God” and the Christians call Jesus the same name. Does this mean that the Christian worship the Japanese emperor?
You say Moses
I say Moosa
You say Jesus
I say Easa
You say David
I say Dawood
You say Aaron
I say Haroon
You say Jersualem
I say al-Quds
I say Shaam
The list goes on and on…
Different languages have different words as names for people. Maitreya is Sanskrit and Pali which in Arabic is Muhammad. Paraclete is greek which in Arabic is Muhammad.
4. In religious books of Hindus, it is mentioned that the staple food of kalki avatar would be dates and olives and he would be the most honest and truthful person in the region. Without any doubt the prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is acclaimed to possess these qualities.
The Hadith are a collection of oral traditions which record the most minor details of Muhammad's life and habits. He did enjoy dates, however, there is no mention of him eating olives, although there are some references to olive oil.
The word Olive is mentioned around 36 times in the Quran. Do a word search yourself in any Quran Search Engine.
5. It is stated in Vedas (holy book of Hindu religion) that the birth of kalki avatar would take place in an honorable clan. This perfectly fits the quraysh where the prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) belonged to. (very honorable clan for more details u can read the history of prophet(s.a.w) to see the qualities that they possessed which made them one of the strongest clans).
No, the Vishnu Purana clearly says "He will be born as Kalki in the family of an eminent brahmin of Sambhala village". Muhammad was not born in Sambhala village, he was born in Arabia, and no one has ever claimed that Muhammad came from a Brahmin family. Additionally, is there any objective reason to believe the Quaraysh to be more honorable than other clans?
Two points are raised here,
1) Sambhala village
2) Quraysh tribe
The true meaning of Sambhala is not known. However, considering the events of Muhammad's (peace be upon him) life, it appears that the word Sambala refers to the city of Mecca. This is will be proved in Conclusion part.
Quraysh tribe had the keys to the Kaaba which was very sacred to the pagans before Islam. They were the most honorable tribe.
6. God would teach kalki avatar through his messenger (angel) in a cave. Allah taught prophet Muhammad (s.a.w), through is messenger angel jibraeel(gabreal) in a cave known as gaar-e-hiraa(a cave in mount hiraa).
The Purana says no such thing. Hindus believe that the Kalki Avatar is a god [Vishnu] who has been reincarnated 10 times and not a mere messenger. Muhammad claimed to be a messenger and would have been grossly offended by the suggestion that he was the incarnation of a Pagan god. There is a huge difference between the concept of Propethood in Islam and the concept of the Avatar in Hinduism and one cannot impose an Islamic meaning on a Hindu title.
This is the only valid point made so far by the writer but I will enlighten the writer on this issue as well.
Modern Hindu scholars have rejected the idea of God coming down as man or reincarnating himself. This whole concept is nowhere to be found in the Vedas and they have therefore said that an Avatar is a Prophet of God rather than God himself. Hindus are divided on this issue but the prophecies and the context show that the Avatar is a human Prophet.
7. God would avail kalki avatar with a very speedy horse to ride and travel the whole world and the seven skies. indication of buraaque(horse) and me'raaj (the night when prophet traveled the seven skies).
Muhammad never traveled the whole world, he was reported to have traveled to the "farthest Masjid", although, according to Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasulullah, Muhammad's wife Aishah claimed that his body never left the bed that night. Incidentally, this story [the Miraj] is very similar to the story of Zoroaster's ascent into the seven heavens on a mythical beast called a "Gryphon".
The verse reads as, “…will visit earth and the seven heavens riding on a 'horse' ".
Prophet Muhammad (s) did visit the earth and the 7 heavens and it was physical Mairaaj. You comment of Prophet’s wife Ayesha (R.A) being there is one made by Mirza Ghulam Ahmed of Qadyan. The truth is that Prophet Muhammad (s) did not marry Ayesha (R.A) till then and this is a lie by the rejecters of Mairaaj. The writer here seems to be following the same trick of deceit.
8. God would also avail kalki avatar with divine help. This was particularly proved in the battle of uhud.
The Kalki Avatar has, according to the Purana, "irresistible might" and is divine ["character of Brahma"]. Therefore, he does not need divine help, he provides divine help.
This is pointing out a contradiction in the Hindu book.
Exists of his own spiritual nature in the character of Brahma.
The above does not say that he gives divine help, this is just your incorrect interpretation.
9. Another dazzling account given about kalki avatar was that he would be born on the 12th of a month. whereas the prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was born on the 12th of the rabiul awwal (Islamic calendar).
This assumes that Hindus used the same calendar as Muslims. There is also disagreement among Muslims scholars concerning exactly when Muhammad was born. In fact, some Islamic sources claim that Muhammad's birthday (Mawlid) was first celebrated 3 centuries after the death of Muhammad.
The Hindus used the same calendar as Muslims, Jews and all others. This Christian calendar was introduced by the pagan Constantine who was a worshipper of sun. The Jews used to follow the lunar calendar and so did the Hindus.
There is no disagreement on the birthday of Prophet Muhammad (s). The difference is only with Shias who say that he was born on 17th.
The birthday being celebrated 3 centuries later means that people started to celebrate it then but the people did know of it before then. The Muslims didn’t used to celebrate birthdays, it was a pagan concept.
10. Kalki avatar would be an excellent horse rider and a swordsman. The author here draws the attention of Hindus that the real days of horses and swords have gone and the present time is of guns and missiles. so it would be foolish on the part of those who still expect kalki avatar, who should be an excellent rider and swordsman to come. in fact, the divine book, holy qur'aan contains qualities and signs attributed to kalki avatar reflecting on the prophet Muhammad (s.a.w).
Nearly every hero in the ancient world used swords and horses, therefore, this criteria doesn't point out anyone in particular. However, some Hindus believe that the Kalki Avatar will be a machine-man, who will come to earth on a white horse with a blazing sword in his hands. This future incarnation of Vishnu will appear at the end of Kali Yuga (evil eon) and would solve the problem of Adharma (unrighteousness). He will punish all evil people in this world, destroy the world, and recreate a golden age of peace and harmony. Clearly, Muhammad did none of these things.
You yourself said that some Hindus believe. This is not supported by the Puranas in any way. The prophecy clearly says that he will be an excellent swordsman and an excellent horse rider. It explains well.
If the author of this book were a Muslim, he could have been arrested or he could have been murdered and all the copies of this book would have been confiscated. even a ban would have been extended on its further publications. a riot and violence would have broken out against innocent Muslims and their blood would have been shed. (these are just some of the things that could have happened as Muslims would be accused of false propaganda etc). however, these facts are verified and supported by the eight eminent pundits. what the author and the eight other eminent pundits say is that the Hindus who are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of kalki avatar are simply subjecting themselves to a never ending pain. because such a great messenger has come and departed from this world fourteen centuries ago.
Maybe it is but it is also present in India. Have you forgotten the Hindus who attacked you Christian missionaries?
Editor Note :- Salaamun Alkum Article does not said that Hindu religion is authentic religion . It's said that even Hindus they Know about the last Prophet and did not excepted it is their fault Quran said . They know this Prophet like they know their sons. All Prophet predicted for the last prophet even the new and old Testament of Bible In present condition you can find about the last Prophet of Islam. So in the Day of Judgment they can't deny the Fact that they don't know who was the last Prophet.
If the author does not believe that Hinduism is an "authentic" religion, why does he appeal to Hindu scriptures? It is intellectually dangerous for Muslims to draw conclusions concerning what they believe to be the truth from sources they consider to be of questionable veracity. An Avatar is a reincarnation of a god - an idea that Muhammad would have immediately condemned as shirk, the most serious of all sins. In addition to the many factual flaws in this argument, there is another very serious problem.
The writer to whom Answering-Islam is replying to is just saying that whether it is authentic or not, Hindus believe it to be and so they should accept Prophet Muhammad (s) or reject their religion completely and look for a perfect religion i.e. Islam.
An Avatar is not a reincarnation of God as has been proven to you above.
None of the above points made by Answering-Islam are valid. They just show their desperate attempt to prove their falsehood.
And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."
Rebuttals and Exposing the lies of the Answering Islam team.
Contradictions and History of Corruption in the Bible.
Brother Adeel Khan's section.
Send your comments.
Back to Main Page.