What's new | A-Z | Discuss & Blog | Youtube |
Bism’Allah Alr-Rahman Ilr-Raheem (In the name of GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)
One popular quote from the bible is in Matthew’s 27:46, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
This being quite a blasphemous statement towards God
makes it additionally shocking, since it was Jesus who shouted these words,
while on the cross. This is also further proof of the bible’s corruption and
Questions to ask your self, regarding this quote.
1) If Jesus is God, does he need to ask himself this question?
2) For any believing man to make such a statement is blasphemy, how can a man who is God’s mouthpiece say such a thing?
3) Christians support the belief that Jesus kept a dual-nature of divine and human. Let’s assume that’s a fact. In many cases Christians would argue the “divine” nature in Jesus had left him behind with his human nature only at that point. Does this make God a coward for not being fully capable of facing execution on the cross?
4) Only a disbeliever would feel that God has forsaken them. Does this mean that Jesus fell in a state of disbelief?
5) Assuming Jesus is God, and assuming Jesus died for our sins deliberately; Is God a masochist?
6) Assuming Jesus is God, and since God is all knowing, we can agree that God came as man expecting to die. Did God come as man to complete a suicide mission?
7) God forbids masochism and suicide, so why would God be a hypocrite to his own law and commit suicide by being a masochist and allowing himself to suffer and die?
8) Assume that all the above were rebutted topics. Was this all necessary for the creator of all that exists to undergo, since it is he who commands all to occur with accordance to his will?
With the above mentioned, I ask you to use your logic and to put in your God-given common sense and realize that Jesus couldn’t possibly be God. Jesus, being the prophet of God would never make such a statement of disbelief. As a result, this further proves the bible as being a corrupted and unreliable source to the truth about God and also makes it clear that the Trinitarian doctrine of Christianity is false.
As it is said in the Qur’an of Surah Al-Baqarah (Chapter/Book of the Cow/Heifer) 2:256:
“Let there be no compulsion in religion, truth stands out clear from error.”
The truth of Islam, embedded in the passages of the Qur’an is clear of any theory, false doctrine, or belief created by mankind. The truth that Islam brings, stands clear from error, as it always will and insha’Allah (by the will of God), all of mankind will one day bear witness to this truth.
May God (Allah, subhana’hu wa ta’ala) guide us and bring us all to salvation.
Rebuttals, and exposing the lies of the Answering Islam team section.
Contradictions and Errors in the Bible.
The Disciples' original writings declare that Jesus never got crucified.
Prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon him) section.
Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) in Islam.
Articles by Noor Adeen.
Send your comments.
Back to Main Page.
What's new | A-Z | Discuss & Blog | Youtube