What's new | A-Z | Discuss & Blog | Youtube |
Rebuttal to some Pagan Trinitarian Christians claims about sayings of the False Apostle, Anti-christ Paul
Paul was clearly a False Apostle:
After concentrating the above and other information on the False Apostle Paul I would like to quickly discuss some Corrupted Biblical verses the Pagan Pauline Trinitarian Christians often quote in an attempt to attack the Prophet Muhammad(PBUH).
These verses are from the False Apostle Paul's letter Galatians; Galatians 1:6-9:
6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!
Pagan Trinitarian Christians such as the following make thus type of claim on these writings from Paul; the following is from the link: https://www.answering-christianity.com/islam-questions_rebuttal.htm
31- Galatians 1:6-9 Apostle Paul says "I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Christ for a different religion. But even if an angel from heaven, should preach to you a different religion, let him be accursed." My question is: Do you think it possible that this is a genuine text from God and he foresaw that both Muhammad and Joseph Smith would be taught a new religion by an angel?
Let us first read Galatians 1:6-9-
6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned! (NIV Bible)
These Pagan Trinitarian Christians claim the following:
1) In Galatians 1:6-9 the False Apostle Paul says his Gospel is true
2) Paul tells those he wants to follow him that if he or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than his let them be condemned.
3) These Pagan Pauline Trinitarian Christians illogically and absurdly claim that this verses proofs that Paul was divinely inspired
4) These Pagan Christians make this absurd claim by saying that Paul must have been divinely inspired because he predicted 1000s of years before it happened that people like Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) and Joseph Smith would claim to have been taught a new religion by an angel.
This conclusion by these Pagan Pauline Trinitarian Christians is SERIOUSLY flawed for some very important reasons.
1) I believe Paul was a False
Apostle and I believe Paul himself KNEW he was lying and that he was NOT
receiving "divine inspiration" and Paul knew he was preaching against
the true followers of Jesus(PBUH) the Jewish
2) Another VERY important
point is Paul was EXTREMELY VAGUE in what he said in Galatians
1:6-9. Paul's vagueness brings up a VERY
important point! Paul (himself a False
LYING alleged "messenger of God") could safely assume MANY, MANY people in the future of HUMANITY
after himself (that is Paul) would come claiming either to be a messenger
of God or to have ability to talk with the "Creator". Paul could easily assume either in the case
of any false messengers (Joseph Smith, etc.) or in the case of a true messenger
Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) that God Almighty might use an ANGEL
to communicate his revelation (or the FRAUD like Joseph Smith would say an
angel revealed it to him). This is NOT
a "miraculous prophecy" by the FRAUD Paul! Paul obviously knew the odds were STRONGLY
in his favor as he realized in the coming future there would OBVIOUSLY
be at LEAST 1 and likely MANY more false messengers claiming revelation and
Paul (being a False LIAR), because as all the new Christian sects in the USA
will tell you religion is "good business" for money. Also Paul could not dismiss that God would
send another True Prophet as Jesus(PBUH) said John , John
*Their would many, many people after him (Paul) claiming to be messengers
*Paul (the LIAR, False Apostle) could NOT disprove and he likely assumed another Prophet would come from God, after Jesus(PBUH). See John , John Ch. 16, etc.
*Paul and EVERYONE around him could see that ANGELS had been used throughout the history of God's revelation, and for that matter even the fraudulent claims of FALSE religions and false messengers often incorporated the universal "heavenly" symbol of ANGELS!
To see the prevalence of Angels of God coming to people throughout the Old Testament (before Paul's time) and New Testament just search the word "angel" on the "keyword search" on the website http://www.biblegateway.com/ ; here is just a sample of the many, many results:
Genesis 16:7- The angel of the LORD found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. (NIV Bible)
Genesis 22:11- But the angel of the LORD called out to him from heaven,
"Here I am," he replied. (NIV Bible)
Genesis 31:11- The angel of God said to me in the dream, 'Jacob.' I answered, 'Here I am.' (NIV Bible)
Genesis 32:1- Jacob also went on his way, and the angels of God met him. (NIV Bible)
Exodus 3:2- There the angel of the LORD appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. (NIV Bible)
Numbers 22:25- When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she pressed close to the wall, crushing Balaam's foot against it. So he beat her again. (NIV Bible)
Judges 2:4- When the angel of the LORD had spoken these things to all the Israelites, the people wept aloud, (NIV Bible)
Judges 6:11- The angel of the LORD came and sat down under the oak in Ophrah that belonged to Joash the Abiezrite, where his son Gideon was threshing wheat in a winepress to keep it from the Midianites. (NIV Bible)
Judges - As the flame blazed up from the altar toward heaven, the angel of the LORD ascended in the flame. Seeing this, Manoah and his wife fell with their faces to the ground. (NIV Bible)
2 Kings 1:3- But the angel of the LORD said to Elijah the Tishbite, "Go up and meet the messengers of the king of Samaria and ask them, 'Is it because there is no God in Israel that you are going off to consult Baal-Zebub, the god of Ekron?' (NIV Bible)
1 Chronicles - While Araunah was threshing wheat, he turned and saw the angel; his four sons who were with him hid themselves. (NIV Bible)
Zechariah 1:9- I asked, "What are these, my lord?"
The angel who was talking with me answered, "I will show you what they are." (NIV Bible)
Matthew 1:20- 20But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. (NIV Bible)
Matthew 2:13- 13When
they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. "Get
up," he said, "take the child and his mother and escape to
Matthew - 19After Herod died, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream
to Joseph in
Matthew 4:11- 11Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him. (NIV Bible)
Matthew 13:41- 41The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. (NIV Bible)
Matthew 13:49- 49This is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous (NIV Bible)
Matthew 24:31- 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. (NIV Bible)
Matthew 26:53- 53Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? (NIV Bible)
Luke 1:26-28: 26In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, 27to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. 28The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you." (NIV Bible)
Luke 2:9- An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. (NIV Bible)
Luke 15:10- In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents." (NIV Bible)
Luke 24:23- but didn't find his body. They came and told us that they had seen a vision of angels, who said he was alive. (NIV Bible)
John 1:51- He then added, "I tell you the truth, you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man." (NIV Bible)
John 20:12- and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus' body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot. (NIV Bible)
Acts - But during the night an angel of the Lord opened the doors of the jail and brought them out. (NIV Bible)
Acts 10:5- The angel answered, "Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God. Now send men to Joppa to bring back a man named Simon who is called Peter. (NIV Bible)
1 Peter 3:22- who has gone into heaven and is at God's right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him. (NIV Bible)
Revelation 1:1- [ Prologue ] The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, (NIV Bible)
Revelation 7:2- Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: (NIV Bible)
3) Paul said in Galatians 1:8: But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! Pagan Trinitarian Christians claim that the False Apostle Paul mentioning an "angel from heaven" teaching a new religion is somehow an alleged "prophecy" that proves that Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) was false and people like Joseph Smith (Mormons) is also false because an angel allegedly taught both. I do believe Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) was given the revelation of Holy Qur'an from Almighty God (who sent his Angel Gabriel with the revelation), I agree that Joseph Smith was a liar, but I conclude this from having studied Mormonism not from the alleged "prophecy" of the False Apostle Paul (see: http://www.secweb.org/index.aspx?action=viewAsset&id=367)
HOWEVER, these claims from Paul in Galatians 1:8 brings up another MAJOR contradiction in Paul's writings! Paul clearly blasphemies against Almighty God in Galatians 1:8 (just like he does in 1 Corinthians ).
Paul again say in Galatians 1:8- But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! (NIV Bible)
Paul clearly is saying that even if an "Angel from Heaven" comes with a NEW message from God, according to Paul that ANGEL from HEAVEN is lying (of course we know the real FRAUD, eternally condemned LIAR is Paul NOT the ANGEL of God!!!) and will be eternally condemned!!!! An Angel from Heaven must be SENT by God Almighty, how can that Angel (sent by God, hence from HEAVEN) be lying and eternally condemned?!!!! Hence Paul lies and blasphemies just like he does in 1 Corinthians , and many other places!
4) As a False Apostle LIAR Paul knew he was lying and NOT receiving revelation. Paul saw that Jesus(PBUH) had been a Jewish Prophet and that he had predicted that another Prophet would come after him. This occurs in John 14:16, John 16:7-8, John 16:13, etc. Pagan Trinitarian Christians will say these verses refer to the Holy Spirit, but this goes against Pagan Trinitarian Christians own teachings that the Pagan "Trinity" of Father, Son (Jesus), and Holy Spirit always existed. So how could the Holy Spirit come if it had always existed and thus already existed in the time of Jesus(PBUH).
5) The False Apostle Paul wanted to attempt to discredit anyone in the future, be they a true Prophet or a false messenger (since Paul's MAIN goal was to GROW his FRAUD, self-invented, fake religion "Pauline christianity" and lie and cheat his way to an "honorable legacy", see 1 Corinthians 9:19, 2 Corinthians 12:16, etc.) Paul did this because he knew he was lying and wanted to act with a "pre-emptive" strike on any competitor be they another False Apostle in the ilk of Paul having created their own fraud religion alleged revealed from God (likely by way of ANGELS!!!!) or the coming TRUE Prophet Jesus said would surely come see John 14:16, John 16:7-8, John 16:13-14, etc.
6) Again, the main reasons this is NOT a "remarkable prophecy" as the Pagan Christians claim is because of 4 VERY IMPORTANT reasons 1) Paul does NOT mention names or ANY specifics like names, dates, places, etc. thus he is just rambling as usual, 2) Paul knew from his personal experience that one could gain a sizeable following by LYING and pretending to receive revelation from God. Paul could easily assume someone else in the future history of the world would follow his LYING and fraudulent path at SOME TIME and claim to have received revelation from God (likely by an Angel, as Angels have been and still are one of the MAIN things associated with God revealing himself to human beings. 3) Angels are mentioned throughout the Bible (Old Testament which is before the False Apostle Paul) coming to people and such!!!! Thus, as a Muslim I believe Paul knew he was a False Apostle LIAR and likely realized another true Prophet of God would come some time after the time of Jesus(PBUH). Paul obviously realized that Angels were used throughout the history of God's revelations to his TRUE Prophets. Thus Paul and likely many others around him realized when another Prophet of God came he would likely receive revelation from God sent via an Angel from Almighty God. 4) Paul realized Jesus(PBUH) was NOT the final Prophet and Paul wanted to fill that slot and but he did NOT since in his heart he knew he was a LYING False Apostle, thus Paul realized someone else would in the future be sent by God and this made him jealous and angry, 5) The False Apostle Paul again blasphemies against God (as in 1 Corinthians 1:25) by ordering his deceived followers (Galatians in this case) to be enslaved to his false doctrine even if an "Angel from Heaven" comes with God's real message to mankind. Pagan Christians is this NOT blasphemy by Paul?! How could an Angel from Heaven (thus an Angel from God) LIE and be eternally condemned!
7) Thus Pagan Pauline Trinitarian
Christians have NO ability to disprove that Paul was simply insulting a future
Prophet of God that would come after the final Jewish Prophet Jesus(PBUH) or simply realizing as a rational (even tricky,
see 1 Corinthians 9:19 and 2 Corinthians 12:16) human being that many false
messengers in Paul's own ilk would come later after him (Joseph Smith, etc.). Paul knew he was lying and wanted to protect
his legacy, thankfully God has shown to us today that Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) is the final Prophet of God and Paul was a
LYING, fraudulent FALSE APOSTLE who NEVER met Jesus(PBUH) and opposed even the
true followers of Jesus(PBUH) the "
8) Again a very strong point that needs to be understood along with the many, many proofs that Paul was a False Apostle and NOT receiving revelation was his insult of the Angels of God, thus his insults and blasphemies against God Almighty himself: 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! (Galatians 1:8, NIV Bible). Paul says that even if an "Angel from heaven" comes with another "gospel" it is false and they should be condemned. Obviously Paul was just using a figure of speech when talking to those under his false teachings, he was exaggerating in his LIES trying to prove that NO more revelation then his fraudulent alleged "revelation" would ever come. But, if Pagan Christians try to take this literally (which they must do in their fraudulent attempt to say Paul made a successful alleged "prophecy") they must answer how can an Angel from Heaven LIE or be "eternally condemned"?! If an Angel is from Heaven it must be from God and be telling the truth (since it was sent by God, hence an ANGEL from HEAVEN!), thus the False Apostle Paul would be insulting Angels of Heaven (again could only be sent from Almighty God, i.e. from HEAVEN!) and thus Paul would again be insulting God like he did in 1 Corinthians 1:25- 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength. (NIV Bible)
Also notice what Paul says again in Galatians 1:8-
8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! (Galatians 1:8, NIV Bible)
It could also be stated correctly that the Angel Jibril (Gabriel) did NOT preach the Holy Qur'an he was SENT by God Almighty and delivered God's revelation of the Holy Qur'an to Prophet Muhammad(PBUH); and it was then Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) who preached God's final revelation to MANKIND!!!! Thus this contradicts what Paul said in Galatians 1:8!!!! It seems that Paul meant by Galatians 1:8 that even if an Angel appeared to whole community's and simply started teaching a new message from God, that Angel of God was somehow lying! While Paul's assertion again is blasphemous it does NOT fit the model of the revelation of the Holy Qur'an. That is because God's servant the Angel Gabriel only carried the revelation to the Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah(PBUH). It was then the Prophet who preached and unveiled God's revelation to his people!!!!!
In conclusion Galatians 1:6-9 is another one of the False Apostle Paul's personal ramblings that he LIES and fraudulently says are "revelations" from God. Galatians 1:6-9 contains NO "prophecy". Paul does NOT mention any specifics like names, dates, places, etc (again establishes the vagueness of this "writing" from Paul). The False Apostle Paul simply tells the deceived followers under his false teaching (in this case the Galatians) that they must NOT believe any other message (or "gospel") then his personal fraudulent, false teachings; even if this new message of God comes from an "Angel from Heaven". We clearly see that Angels were used throughout the Old Testament, in time of Jesus(PBUH), etc. thus Paul (and most EVERYONE AROUND HIM!) could deduce that if another message came from God (as Jesus predicted in John 14:16, John Ch. 16 etc.) it was likely the Prophet would receive a revelation sent from God via an Angel sent by God! Since EVERYONE could deduce this any of the FALSE Apostles coming after and filling Paul's role would likely claim that an Angel revealed God's word to him!!!! They knew then and we ALL know now that Angels one of the main symbols and tools used by Almighty Allah and thus a fraudulent liar would also LIE and claim to have been visited by an Angel sent by God!!!! The False Apostle Paul knew he was LYING and NOT a Prophet of God; thus Paul said to his deceived followers (Galatians, etc.) that if even an Angel of God comes with a message they must NOT believe it and stick enslaved to his FALSE teachings. Paul obviously said this in attempt to keep any of those under his false teachings enslaved to his false and idiotic Pagan God/Man sacrifice atonement teachings. Thus it could be easily argued the False Apostle Paul personally predicted it was likely others would come after him sometime in history (whether TRUE messengers of False Apostles and messengers like Paul, Joseph Smith, etc.)! Teaching that they had received revelation from God via the normal path of all previous Prophets, like Moses(PBUH), having received God's revelation via an Angel sent by God! Paul knew very well from his own life, as a False Apostle that someone else could likely make up alleged "revelation" just as he had!!!! Also Pagan Christians cannot prove Paul and others around simply didn't recognize Jesus(PBUH) was NOT the final prophet of God and Paul felt any true, God sent Prophet of the future would hurt his personal false religion and his legacy which anyone today can see is the legacy of a False Apostle who NEVER met Jesus(PBUH) and was a vicious opponent of those who had been around and followed the Prophet Jesus(PBUH) all his life; that is Peter, James, etc.
Also Paul blasphemed against God again (like in 1 Corinthians ) in Galatians 1:8 by saying an Angel from Heaven could be lying and condemned!!!! Angels from Heaven obviously could ONLY be sent by God and thus could only be doing Truthful work ordered for them by Almighty God!!!
So Paul saw it was easy for people
to LIE and claim to be sent by God with revelation from his OWN PERSONAL
EXPERIENCE!!!! He recognized this would
likely occur many times again after him sometime in the history of
humanity! Also the False Apostle Paul
and others in his time knew Jesus(PBUH) was NOT the
final Prophet of God (see John , John
Finally, Paul again gives NO specifics like names, dates, places, etc. so he is just rambling and makes NO amazing statements once we take everything into consideration!!!! Pagan Christians CANNOT disprove any of the preceding theories as to what Paul was thinking when he wrote Galatians 1:6-9 and they have NO ability to show any alleged "prophecy" once you read the passage and take this ARTICLE into consideration!
Paul was clearly a False Apostle:
All Praise is Due to Almighty Allah!
Rebuttals and Exposing the lies of the Answering Islam team.
Contradictions and History of Corruption in the Bible.
Brother Anonymous Muslim 's section.
Send your comments.
Back to Main Page.
What's new | A-Z | Discuss & Blog | Youtube