Further Topic Research:
Syntax help

What's new | A-Z | Discuss & Blog

My response to shahid bin waheed's rebuttal to my "None of the four Caliphs was really perfect" article:

This article is a rebuttal to shahid bin waheed's rebuttal that is located at: http://www.geocities.com/J_1975X/four-caliphs.htm.    Once again, I will shut his loud and foul-mouth (he is fond on using the f*** word) for him and throw him back to the dumpster section that I put him in on my web site, because this is where the likes of him from the trash and losers belong to.

My original article is located at: www.answering-christianity.com/four_caliphs.htm

 

He wrote:

Refutation: None of the four Caliphs was really perfect.

 

By: Shahid Bin Waheed ???? ?? ????

 ??? ???? ?????? ??????

???????? ?? ???????? ??????? ??????? ??? ???? ???????? ???????????? ????? ???? ?? ? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??????? ??????? ?????? - ??????

Thanks to be Allaah, Sustainer of the Universe, and blessing and salutation to be the most distinguish of the Messengers and foremost among the Prophets, our Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allaah be on him and on his wives, children and Companions.

 

My response:

The lifeless and worthless 50-year old foul-mouth piece of trash is thanking Allah Almighty and displaying a faithful message when he is fond on using the f*** word to everyone who shows the slightest disagreement with him.   This worthless piece of trash has yet to hold up to a single debate without quickly resorting to insulting others with foul language against their mothers, sisters, wives, and even their own chastity if they were females.

Despite the fact that I and others have in numerous times warned him that Allah Almighty in the Noble Quran Commands him to speak politely and to never use foul language, but this lifeless loser insists on insulting others (Muslims and non-Muslims) with bad words and ridiculous attitude.  That is why I have created a special dumpster section and threw him in it.

 

He wrote:

When it comes to writing extremely blasphemous rhetoric full of absolute Kufr and ignorance, Murtadd Osama Abdallah [of website answering-christianity] takes the cake. I have always refuted this Murtadd [Murtadd Osama Abdallah] and some of his articles I have refuted multiple times using different points of views. This is yet another refutation of his article full of Kufr, which is titled “Non of the four Caliphs was really perfect:” After using copy and paste of few off target Qur’aanic Ayaat Murtadd Osama Abdallah has made usual highflying claims based on his own fancies. The objective of this refutation is to refute M Murtadd Osama Abdallah, while exposing his Kufr and ignorance.

 

My response:

The only one here guilty of blasphemy is this worthless loser.  Here is the proof:

From www.answering-christianity.com/earth_iron_rebuttal.htm

Also, this piece of trash fails to realize that by insisting on calling other Muslims who have the slightest disagreement with him as apostates and disbelievers, as he did on my message board (I documented his writings), he becomes guilty of blasphemy (kufur).  Here is what Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said:

Narrated Abu Huraira: "Allah's Apostle said, "If a man says to his brother, O Kafir (disbeliever)!' Then surely one of them is such (i.e., a Kifir).  (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab), Volume 8, Book 73, Number 125d)"

Allah Almighty also said:  "Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter.  (The Noble Quran, 2:217)"

Allah Almighty also said:  "On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.  (The Noble Quran, 5:32)"

Creation of tumult and injustice among Muslims is a crime worse than murder in the Sight of Allah Almighty!  Those who apostatize other Muslims (as most Muslim fanatics do to ordinary Muslims) are guilty of creating tumult and oppression.  When one goes as far as calling another as "disbeliever" then in reality he is trying to force unto Allah Almighty something that is not True.    That is why Prophet Muhammad said that if a Muslim calls another Muslim "O disbeliever" or "O apostate" or "O infidel", etc..., then the caller becomes such.

 

He wrote:

First and foremost Muslims must know that all the Sahabah ????? ??? ???? ???? ? ??????? (Companions) are the people of Paradise!

 

In support of above fact, I would like to present the evidence from Glorious Qur’aan and Ahadeeth that is as follows:

 

Surah At-Tauba 100

??????????????? ????????????? ???? ??????????????? ?????????????? ??????????? ????????????? ??????????? ?????? ??????? ???????? ???????? ?????? ????????? ?????? ???????? ??????? ????????? ???????????? ?????????? ?????? ??????? ?????? ????????? ??????????

And the foremost to embrace Islām of the Muhājirūn (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansār (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhājirūn) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allāh is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.

 

And

Surah Al-Hadid 10

????? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ??? ??????? ??????? ????????? ???????? ????????????? ??????????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???? ???????? ???? ?????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ???????? ???????? ???? ????????? ?????????? ???? ?????? ??????????? ???????? ?????? ??????? ?????????? ????????? ????? ??????????? ???????

And what is the matter with you that you spend not in the Cause of Allāh? And to Allāh belongs the heritage of the heavens and the earth. Not equal among you are those who spent and fought before the conquering (of Makkah, with those among you who did so later). Such are higher in degree than those who spent and fought afterwards. But to all Allāh has promised the best (reward). And Allāh is All-Aware of what you do.

 

Someone asked Muhammad ibn Ka’b al-Qurazi, ‘what do you say about the noble Companions of the Prophet Muhammad ??? ???? ???? ????? ‘He said, ‘Sahabah ????? ??? ???? ???? ? ???????, all of them, are in Jannah- irrespective of whether mistakes and sins may have been committed by some of them.’ The man again asked him, ‘on what basis did you say that”’ He (Qurazi) said, ‘Read the Ayaah 9:100 of the Glorious Qur’aan.’

 

I found the 2nd Ayaah i.e. 57:10 to be more solid proof. Beside that in Hadeeth, the Prophet Muhammad ??? ???? ???? ???? has been reported to have said, ‘the fire of Jahannam (Hell) ???? cannot touch the Muslim who has seen me or has seen those who have seen me.’ [Tirmidhi from Jabir ??? ???? ???]

 

Points to be noted:

 

·        The above evidence from Glorious Qur’aan itself proves that Murtadd Osama Abdallah is a denier and/or rejecter of Glorious Qur’aan, for attacking and insulting the rightly guided Caliphs.

·        Murtadd Osama Abdallah is a denier and/or rejecter of Glorious Qur’aan for attacking the Salaf-us-Salih and/or those who follows them according to Ayaah 9:100 that explicitly states: ????????????? ??????????? and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith).

·       Murtadd Osama Abdallah puts his erroneous proud opinion based on sheer Kufr ahead and/or before Allaah’s Injunction found in Glorious Qur’aan 49:1.

 

My response:

No refutation was presented here.   In my www.answering-christianity.com/four_caliphs.htm article, I have explicitly said that I have nothing but love and admiration to the four caliphs.  But unlike Muslim polytheists like you, I don't fall into the sin of elating them too much.  Even Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him himself ordered us to not praise him too much:

Narrated 'Umar: "I heard the Prophet saying, 'Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle.(Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Prophets, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 654)" 

Also, Allah Almighty explicitly said:

"If God were to punish men [Al-nas which means people] according to what they deserve, He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily God has in His sight all His Servants.  (The Noble Quran, 35:45)" 

"If Allah were to punish Men [Al-nas which means people] for their wrongdoing, He would not leave, on the (earth), A single living creature: But He gives them respite For a stated Term: When their Term expires, They would not be able To delay (the punishment) For a single hour, just as They would not be able To anticipate it (for a single hour).  (The Noble Quran, 16:61)"

The fact that Allah Almighty said that He would not leave on earth a "single living creature" living clearly proves that no one is perfect or sinless.


According to Noble Verses 35:45 and 16:61, if Allah Almighty were to punish mankind during the times of the four caliphs, then guess who would also die and perish?  Yes, the four caliphs as well!


Killing other Muslims such as Sunnis and Shias killing each others because they have disagreements over the four caliphs is not only an unforgivable murder, but it is also a tumult (fitnah) and polytheism in Islam.

This 50-year old foul-mouthed (who is fond on using the f*** word) piece of trash had utterly failed to prove anything thus far, let alone proving me as a "murtadd" (apostate), a person who deserted Islam.   Beside the trashy name-callings, how did this blasphemous foul-mouth prove that I am a murtad?  He has yet to prove this to his own readers.  He is so good in having a blasphemous and foul mouth, but when it comes to being a true Muslim, this hypocrite is the last person to open his mouth.

 

He wrote:

Let us examine the correct belief concerning the sahabah (radhiallaahu anhum) from Qur’aan and Sunnah!

Facts according to Aqaaidul-Islaam!

All the Sahabah-e-Karaam (Radhiallaahu anhum) were fair, just and pious people, especially the Khulfaa-I-Rashideen. They were forgiven for any sin that they might have committed. They were most loving and merciful to one another, strong, powerful and severe against the Disbelievers.

Glorious Qur’aan and the Ahadeeth of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) are replete in bearing testimony that the Sahabah (RA) are virtuous people and are a criterion of truth. The lowest ranking Sahabi (RA) is far greater in rank than most pious follower of Rasulullaah Sallallahu alaihi Wa-sallam. They are most high in rank after the Ambiyaa Alaihi-mussalaam. Love and reverence for all the Sahabah (RA) is an important constituent of Imaan. To follow them is to follow Muhammad (SAW).

 

1st PROOF from Glorious Qur’aan!

Sura: 9. Taubah     Verse: 117     Juz: 11     Revealed: Madinah

Muhsin Khan

Allah has forgiven the Prophet (SAW), the Muhajirun (Muslim emigrants who left their homes and came to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (Muslims of Al-Madinah) who followed him (Muhammad SAW) in the time of distress (Tabuk expedition, etc.), after the hearts of a party of them had nearly deviated (from the Right Path), but He accepted their repentance. Certainly, He is unto them full of Kindness, Most Merciful.

Transliteration

LA- QAD TAABA 'ALLAAH cALAA AN- NABEY WA- AL- MUHAAJIREN WA- AL- ANS.AAR 'ALLADHENA ITTABAcO -HU FE SAAcAH AL- cUSRAH MIN BAcDI MAA KAADDA YAZEGH QULOB FAREQ MIN -HUM THUMMA TAABA cALAY -HIM 'INNA -HU BI- -HIM RA'OF RAH.EM

* Muhajireen and Ansar are that Companions (RA) of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) who stood with our nabi (SAW) during the hours of hardships, they were people who sought forgiveness and Allaah is pleased with them

2nd PROOF from Glorious Qur’aan!

Sura: 48. Fat-h     Verse: 29     Juz: 26     Revealed: Madinah

Muhsin Khan

Muhammad (SAW) is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and falling down prostrate (in prayer), seeking Bounty from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. The mark of them (i.e. of their Faith) is on their faces (foreheads) from the traces of (their) prostration (during prayers). This is their description in the Taurat (Torah). But their description in the Injeel (Gospel) is like a (sown) seed which sends forth its shoot, then makes it strong, it then becomes thick, and it stands straight on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers with them. Allah has promised those among them who believe (i.e. all those who follow Islamic Monotheism, the religion of Prophet Muhammad SAW till the Day of Resurrection) and do righteous good deeds, forgiveness and a mighty reward (i.e. Paradise).

Transliteration

MUH.AMMAD RASOL 'ALLAAH  WA- 'ALLADHENA MAcA -HU ASHIDDAA' cALAA AL- KUFFAAR  RUH.AMAA' BAYNA -HUM p; TARAA -HUM RUKKAc(AN) SUJJAD(AN)  YABTAGHON FAD.L(AN) MIN 'ALLAAH WA- RID.WAAN(AN)  SEMAA -HUM FE WUJOH -HIM MIN 'ATHAR AS- SUJOD   DHAALIKA MATHAL -HUM FE AT- TAWRAAH WA- MATHAL -HUM FE AL- 'INJEL  KA- ZARc AKHRAJA SHAT.' -HU  FA- 'AAZARA -HU FA- ISTAGHLAZ.A  FA- ISTAWAA cALAA SOQ -HI YUcJIB AZ- ZURRAAc  LI- YAGHEZ. BI- -HIM AL- KUFFAAR  WAcADA 'ALLAAH 'ALLADHENA 'AAMANO WA- cAMILO AS.- S.AALIH.AAT MIN  -HUM MAGHFIRAH WA- 'AJR(AN) cAZ.EM(AN)

3rd PROOF from Glorious Qur’aan!

Sura: 48. Fat-h     Verse: 18     Juz: 26     Revealed: Madinah

Muhsin Khan

Indeed, Allah was pleased with the believers when they gave their Bai'a (pledge) to you (O Muhammad SAW) under the tree, He knew what was in their hearts, and He sent down As-Sakinah (calmness and tranquility) upon them, and He rewarded them with a near victory,

Transliteration

LA- QAD RAD.IYA 'ALLAAH cAN AL- MU'MINEN  'IDH YUBAAYIcON -KA TAH.TA ASH- SHAJARAH  FA- cALIMA MAA FE QULOB -HIM  FA- ANZALA AS- SAKENAH cALAY -HIM WA- ATHAABA -HUM FATH.(AN) QAREB(AN)

4th PROOF from Glorious Qur’aan!

Sura: 9. Taubah     Verse: 100     Juz: 11     Revealed: Madinah

Muhsin Khan

And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.

Transliteration

WA- AS- SAABIQON AL- 'AWWALON MIN AL- MUHAAJIREN WA- AL- ANS.AAR WA- 'ALLADHENA ITTABAcO -HUM BI- IH.SAAN RAD.IYA 'ALLAAH cAN -HUM WA- RAD.O cAN -HU WA- AcADDA LA- -HUM JANNAAT TAJRE TAH.TA -HAA AL- ANHAAR KHAALIDEN FE -HAA 'ABAD(AAN) DHAALIKA AL- FAWZ AL- cAZ.EM

 

·         In the above verse Allaah has mentioned four virtues of the Muhajireen and Ansaar and those who follow them.

1.                   Allaah (SWT) is pleased with them.

2.                   They are pleased with Allaah (SWT).

3.                   They have been given glad tiding of Jannah (Jannat).

4.                   They will remain forever in Jannah (Jannat).

 

5th PROOF from Glorious Qur’aan!

Sura: 9. Taubah     Verse: 20     Juz: 10     Revealed: Madinah

Muhsin Khan

Those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and emigrated and strove hard and fought in Allah's Cause with their wealth and their lives are far higher in degree with Allah. They are the successful.

Transliteration

'ALLADHENA 'AAMANO WA- HAAJARO WA- JAAHADO FE SABEL 'ALLAAH BI- AMWAAL -HIM WA- ANFUS -HIM AcZ.AM DARAJAH cINDA 'ALLAAH WA- 'OLAA'IKA HUM AL- FAA'IZON

6th PROOF from Glorious Qur’aan!

Sura: 8. Anfaal     Verse: 74     Juz: 10     Revealed: Madinah

Muhsin Khan

And those who believed, and emigrated and strove hard in the Cause of Allah (Al-Jihad), as well as those who gave (them) asylum and aid; - these are the believers in truth, for them is forgiveness and Rizqun Karim (a generous provision i.e. Paradise).

Transliteration

WA- 'ALLADHENA 'AAMANO WA- HAAJARO WA- JAAHADO FE SABEL 'ALLAAH WA- 'ALLADHENA 'AAWAW WA- NAS.ARO 'OLAA'IKA HUM AL- MU'MINON H.AQQ(AN) LA- -HUM MAGHFIRAH WA- RIZQ KAREM

7th PROOF from Glorious Qur’aan!

Sura: 9. Taubah     Verse: 88     Juz: 10     Revealed: Madinah

Muhsin Khan

But the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) and those who believed with him (in Islamic Monotheism) strove hard and fought with their wealth and their lives (in Allah's Cause). Such are they for whom are the good things, and it is they who will be successful.

Transliteration

LAAKIN AR- RASOL WA- 'ALLADHENA 'AAMANO MAcA -HU JAAHADO BI- AMWAAL -HIM WA- ANFUS -HIM WA- 'OLAA'IKA LA- -HUM AL- KHAYRAAAT WWA- 'OLAA'IKA HUM AL- MUFLIH.ON

 

1.                   Good things.

2.                   Success.

3.                   Gardens

4.                  Everlasting abode.

5.                  Triumph

 

These glad tidings are most certainly for the Muhajireen and Ansaar Companions (RA) of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) for they were the first to accept Islaam and have PERFECT Imaan. They (RA) had sacrificed their wealth and their lives for the cause of Islaam and/or Allaah. They (RA) stood with Rasulullaah (SAW) and his cause in the battles of Badr, Uhud, Hudaibiah, conquest of Makkah, and after the demise of Muhammad (SAW) they has upheld the spirit of Jihaad and Islaam, leading to conquests of Rome, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Egypt and more, thus, spreading Islaam to the four corners of the world.

 

8th PROOF from Glorious Qur’aan!

Sura: 24. Noor     Verse: 55     Juz: 18     Revealed: Madinah

Muhsin Khan

Allah has promised those among you who believe, and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession to (the present rulers) in the earth, as He granted it to those before them, and that He will grant them the authority to practice their religion, that which He has chosen for them (i.e. Islam). And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they (believers) worship Me and do not associate anything (in worship) with Me. But whoever disbelieved after this, they are the Fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah).

Transliteration

WAcADA 'ALLAAH 'ALLADHENA 'AAMANO MIN -KUM WA- cAMILO AS.- S.AALIH.AAT LA- YASTAKHLIFANNA -HUM FE AL- 'ARD. KA-MAA ISTAKHLAFA 'ALLADHENA MIN QABLI -HIM WA- LA- YUMAKKINANNA LA- -HUM DEN -HUM 'ALLADHE IRTAD.AA LA- -HUM WA- LA- YYUBADDILANNA -HUM MIN BAcDI KHAWF -HIM 'AMN(AN) YAcBUDONN -NE LAA YUSHRIKON BI- -Y SHAY'(AN) WA- MAN KAFARA BAcDA DHAALLIKA FA- 'OLAA'IKA HUM AL- FAASIQON

 

1.                   Make them leaders.

2.                   Establish for them their Deen, which Allaah has approved for them.

3.                   Give then safety and peace after fear.

4.                   They will worship only Allaah (SWT).

9th PROOF from Glorious Qur’aan!

Sura: 48. Fat-h     Verse: 26     Juz: 26     Revealed: Madinah

Muhsin Khan

When those who disbelieve had put in their hearts pride and haughtiness the pride and haughtiness of the time of ignorance, then Allah sent down His Sakinah (calmness and tranquility) upon His Messenger (SAW) and upon the believers, and made them stick to the word of piety (i.e. none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and they were well entitled to it and worthy of it. And Allah is the All-Knower of everything.

Transliteration

'IDH JAcALA 'ALLADHENA KAFARO FE QULOB -HIM AL- H.AMEYAH H.AMEYAH AL- JAAHILEYAH  FA- ANZALA 'ALLAAH SAKENAH -HU cALAA RASOL -HI WA- cALAA AL- MU'MIINENN  WA- ALZAMA -HUM KALIMAH AT- TAQWAA  WA- KAANO AH.AQQ BI- -HAA WA- 'AHL -HAA  WA- KAANA 'ALLAAH BI- KULL SHAY' cALEM(AN)

 

My response:

None of the Noble Verse above that the blasphemous foul-mouthed (he is fond on using the f*** word) loser mentioned prove anything about any of the Caliphs being perfect or sinless.  The Noble Verses simply talked about how great the companions of the Prophet were and what Rewards they will get in the End. 

Nothing of substance was presented here as far as refutation!


My whole entire point in the None of the four caliphs was really perfect article is that considering other Muslims as infidels just because they might have disagreements on some of the things the caliphs did during their leadership is wrong and evil, because it creates tumult (fitnah), injustice and murder among Muslims and people in general, and Allah Almighty cursed that seriously in the Noble Quran.

Again, the foul-mouth fanatic is guilty of polytheism because he is desperately trying to corrupt Islam by elating men created from dust into higher rank than what they really deserve.  Considering them sinless and perfect is by itself associating partners with Allah Almighty, because only Him is the sinless and only Him is the Perfect.

Please visit: Some Muslim fanatics are (believe it or not) guilty of polytheism!

 

He wrote:

MERITS & VIRTUES OF THE SAHABAH (RADHIALLAAHU ANHUM)

IN THE AHADEETH OF RASULULLAAH SALLALLAHU ALAIHI WA SALLAAM!

 

1st Hadeeth!

 “With regard to my Companions, do not make them target after me for your abuse and slander. He who loves them does so due to his love for me, and he who hates them does so because of his hatred for me. He who harms them has harmed me and whosoever causes harm to me has indeed displeased Allaah.”

 

My response:

Where is the reference to this hadith?   There are close to 2 million hadiths out there, most of which are corrupt.   Without reference, there is no way anyone can check for the authenticity of the hadith.

Also, I did not harm any of the caliphs.   Me pointing out some of their errors and proving they were not perfect is not harming them.  Also, even if I were curse them, which I didn't, that still would not make me an infidel or apostate.

How can I believe in Allah Almighty as the Absolute One True Living GOD Almighty, and in Muhammad as His Messenger and Servant, and in the Noble Quran as the Divine Revelations of Allah Almighty, do and live Righteousness and still be an infidel?

To the reader, please visit: What parts of the Bible and Hadiths do Muslims believe are closest to the Truth? and Why?

 

He wrote:

2nd Hadeeth!

“The like of my Sahabah (RA) in my Ummat/Ummah is like that of salt in food- the food cannot be perfect without salt.”

 3rd Hadeeth!

“The Best of the people are those of my time, then those who follow after them, thereafter those who follow after them.”

4th Hadeeth!

“None of you should speak ill of my Sahabah (Companions), for if one amongst you were to spend in charity as much gold as Mount Uhud, it would not amount to as much as one mudd (bushel) or even half a mudd given by a Sahabi (RA).

5th Hadeeth!

“The fire of Jahannum will not touch those, who have seen me, nor those, who have seen those, who had seen me.”

ASHARAH-MUBASHARAH

The TEN Companions of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) who were promised PAPADISE in their lifetime!

 

The TEN most blessed Companions (Ashrah Mubasharah) who were given the glad tiding of Paradise in their lifetime, by the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) that they would dwell in Paradise forever after their death were/are:

 

1.                  Abu Bakr As-Siddiq

2.                  Umar bin Al-Khattab

3.                  Uthman bin Affan

4.                  Ali Ibn Abi Talib

5.                  Talha bin Ubaidullah

6.                  Zubair bin Al-Awwam

7.                  Abdur Rahman bin ‘Auf

8.                  Sa’d bin Abi Waqqas

9.                  Sa’id bin Zaid

10.             Abu Ubaida bin Al-Jarrah

 

The above TEN are the best and most noble among Sahabah (Radhiallaahu Anhum) of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW). They had sacrificed their wealth and lives for the cause of Islaam and learned EVERYTHING from the BEST OF THE CREATIONS, MUHAMMAD (SAW).

The above facts are not even a drop in the ocean, since there is a plethora of facts available. What astonishes that Murtad Osama Abdallah has the nerve to LIE through his teeth about the rightly guided Caliphs, other Companions and wives of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) contrary to Aqaaidul Islaam.  

 

One example of the perfection of Hadrat Umar bin Al-Khattab is that ELEVEN Ayaat were revealed for what Umar (RA) suggested to Prophet Muhammad (SAW). That Allaah (SWT) DECREED in His revelation confirming and/or supporting his (Umar {RA}) words, advice and/or heartfelt feelings. The Adhaan (Prayer call) was also the suggestion of Umar (RA). The verses that supported and/or confirmed the words of Umar (RA) are as follows:

1.       Argument with a Jew in defense of Gibra’il (AS)[Qur’aan 2:97-98].

2.       Submission to the Prophet (SAW) for station of Ibraheem (AS) in Ka’ba, he made a place of prayer [Qur’aan 2:125].

3.       Permission to visit wives during the night in the month of Ramadaan [Qur’aan 2:187].

4.       Prayer to Allaah for prohibition of liquor/alcohol [Qur’aan 2:219].

5.       Slaying of a rank hypocrite [Qur’aan 4:65].

6.       Readiness, as opposed to some others, to proceed for the battle of Badr [Qur’aan 8:5].

7.       Leading of the hypocrites identified as an enemy of Allaah [Qur’aan 9:87].

8.       Outright rejection of the most villainous allegation against the Mother of Believers Hadrat Aisha (RA) [Qur’aan 24:6].

9.       Specification of hours of privacy and retirement [Qur’aan 24:58].

10.     Futility of asking for forgiveness for disbelievers [Qur’aan 63:6].

11.     Argument by the wives of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) [Qur’aan 66:5].

 

My response:

Again, nothing from the narrations mentioned above prove anything about any of the Caliphs being perfect or sinless.  The hadiths above and the Noble Verses before them simply talked about how great the companions of the Prophet were and what Rewards they will get in the End.

As to the Noble Verses that were Revealed because of events Omar did, what's the big deal about it?   It is only natural that some Noble Verses be Revealed during certain occasions or events.  Nothing about that would even remotely suggest perfection about anyone.   It doesn't make any person as sinless.  Only the dumb losers such as the fanatics you belong to fall for this satanic interpretation.

So far, nothing of substance was presented here as far as refutation!


Again, my whole entire point in the None of the four caliphs was really perfect article is that considering other Muslims as infidels just because they might have disagreements on some of the things the caliphs did during their leadership is wrong and evil, because it creates tumult (fitnah), injustice and murder among Muslims and people in general, and Allah Almighty cursed that seriously in the Noble Quran.

Again, the foul-mouth (he is fond on using the f*** word) fanatic is guilty of polytheism because he is desperately trying to corrupt Islam by elating men created from dust into higher rank than what they really deserve.   Considering them sinless and perfect is by itself associating partners with Allah Almighty, because only Him is the sinless and only Him is the Perfect.

Please visit: Some Muslim fanatics are (believe it or not) guilty of polytheism!

 

He wrote:

Conclusion!

Readers can see that the Ayaat (verses) quoted by the Murtadd Osama Abdallah [i.e. 35:45 and 16:61 mainly beside other off target Qur’aanic references] are way off target and does not proof anything beside the sheer ignorance of Murtadd Osama Abdallah with his obvious Kufr to obscure and obfuscate the truth of Islaamic aqeedah. Contrary to that, the explicit evidence presented in the above refutation from Glorious Qur’aan and Sunnah absolutely impeach Murtadd Osama Abdallah for his perjuries against our Deen.

For the sake of setting the record straight and exposing the perfect ignorance of Murtadd Osama Abdallah, I must state that his misquote of Glorious Qur’aan 16:61 must be read and understood with the next Ayaah (i.e. 16:62), thus, in the Ayaat 16:61-62 the disbelievers are warned against their iniquities and shirk. They are being respite to an appointed term at the end of which they will burn in the fire of Hell forever that includes Murtadd Osama Abdallah. The Ayaah 35:45 has been as usually quoted out of context by Murtadd Osama Abdallah, in order to understand the theme and thought we must read Ayaat 35:42-45, in which pagans of Makkah were warned against their arrogant antagonism to the Da’wah to Islaam. Pagans of Makkah were informed that they would be punished as punished the disbelievers of the past, whose ruins they could observe. Nothing in the heavens or on the earth can frustrate Allaah’s design, Who is ever Knowing and Powerful. It is because of His mercy that Allaah is respiting the mankind to an appointed term and when their term comes, He will deal with them with full justice.

 

My response:

The only dummy here with the clear absurdities is the blasphemous foul-mouthed (fond on using the f*** word a lot) piece of trash for twisting the Truth of the Noble Quran.  Here are what Noble Verses 35:45 and 16:61 say to set the record straight once and for all:

"If God were to punish men [Al-nas which means people] according to what they deserve, He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily God has in His sight all His Servants.  (The Noble Quran, 35:45)" 

"If Allah were to punish Men [Al-nas which means people] for their wrongdoing, He would not leave, on the (earth), A single living creature: But He gives them respite For a stated Term: When their Term expires, They would not be able To delay (the punishment) For a single hour, just as They would not be able To anticipate it (for a single hour).  (The Noble Quran, 16:61)"

The fact that Allah Almighty said that He would not leave on earth a "single living creature" living clearly proves that no one is perfect or sinless.


According to Noble Verses 35:45 and 16:61, if Allah Almighty were to punish mankind during the times of the four caliphs, then guess who would also die and perish?  Yes, the four caliphs as well!


Killing other Muslims such as Sunnis and Shias killing each others because they have disagreements over the four caliphs is not only an unforgivable murder, but it is also a tumult (fitnah) and polytheism in Islam.

This 50-year old foul-mouthed (who is fond on using the f*** word) piece of trash had utterly failed to prove anything thus far, let alone proving me as a "murtadd" (apostate), a person who deserted Islam.   Beside the trashy name-callings, how did this blasphemous foul-mouth prove that I am a murtad?  He has yet to prove this to his own readers.  He is so good in having a blasphemous and foul mouth, but when it comes to being a true Muslim, this hypocrite is the last person to open his mouth.

 

He wrote:

Notice the sheer absurdity of Murtadd Osama Abdallah who has committed multiple forgeries, and to be exact:

Forgery # 1:   Quoting off target Ayaat (verses) that don’t even apply on Muslims in general, let alone rightly guided Caliphs.

Forgery # 2:    Taking off target Ayaat (verses) out of context without complete thought/s.

Forgery # 3:    Twisting the theme and thought of the Ayaat (verses) to fit his evil agenda.

Forgery # 4:    Concealing and denying the Ayaat that contains Decree/s regarding the rightly guided Caliphs.

Forgery # 5:    Concealing and denying the Ahadeeth that explicitly states the position of rightly guided Caliphs.

 

My response:

As I proved above with ample evidence, the only Truth twister here is the lifeless loser and blasphemous foul-mouthed (he is fond on using the f*** word a lot) piece of trashThe reader can now easily see how much of a hypocrite shahid bin waheed really is for pretending to present Islam on the surface, while in reality, he is the worst enemy to Islam through his:

1-  Evil actions to people in general (Muslims and non-Muslims).

2-  Constant tumult (fitnah) creation among Muslims.

3-  Extreme foul and trash mouth.

4-  Hypocrisy and cowardliness.

With this I end my trashing and exposing of this lifeless loser.

 

 

 

 

 

None of the four Caliphs was really perfect.

The dumpster section.

Islam and the Noble Quran - Questions and Answers.

What is the place of Jesus, Jews, Christians and non-Muslims in Islam?

What parts of the Bible and Hadiths do Muslims believe are closest to the Truth? and Why?


Send your comments.

Back to Main Page.