Further Topic Research:
Syntax help

What's new | A-Z | Discuss & Blog

Mr. Shamoun further embarrasses himself, and ironically, slips and admits TWICE that his bible is corrupt in this small email debate:

Throughout Mr. Sam Shamoun's email, you'll see how he desperately tries to give any dumb answer to save his bible's face.  Yet, in the very end of his email, he has fully contradicted himself when he admitted TWICE that the bible is corrupt.   Frankly, I don't need this article to prove the bible's corruptions and contradictions, because I have provided ample irrefutable evidence for this on my site.  But I just find it quite hilarious that the bible's own theologians and apologists (including Sam Shamoun) admit that it is corrupt, and yet, Sam Shamoun insists on acting stupid and further humiliate himself.

Also, at the very end of this article, I have posted quotes from the specific web site that Mr. Sam Shamoun's so-called answers to the contradictions and corruptions in the Bible solely depend on and revolve around, clearly ADMITS that the Bible is corrupt, and its original manuscripts had been lost.


So in other words, Shamoun's "easy way out" answers by deliberately avoiding to give straight answers clearly proves his weakness, deceptions, delusions, and recognition that his Bible has serious unanswerable problems.

 

He Wrote:

From: Sam Shamoun
To: Osama Abdallah
Date: 8/21/2004 5:37:59 PM Central Standard Time

Hello Bro,

"Quennel has actually refuted your articles and has exposed the lies and misrepresentation of what the NIV Study Bible actually says."

"I do have the NIV Study Bible and you did not quote them accurately."

>It seems to me your two quotes are contradicting with each others. First,
>I quoted from sources that posted lies against the Bible. And second, I
>did not quote them accurately.

Well, this is because you don't read carefully so let me emphasize the part you missed:

"Quennel has actually refuted your articles and has exposed the lies AND MISREPRESENTATION of what the NIV Study Bible actually says."

So you both lied about what it does say AND you misrepresented your source by misquoting it. I hope this clears it up for you.

 

My response:

Mr. Sam Shamoun still insists on embarrassing himself and holding on to his stubbornness.  At www.answering-christianity.com/authors_gospels.htm, I quoted exactly what the NIV Bible theologians wrote about the doubts of the authenticity of most of the bible's books and gospels.  Here is a sample of what I quoted:

"Serious doubts exists as to whether these verses belong to the Gospel of Mark.  They are absent from important early manuscripts and display certain peculiarities of vocabulary, style and theological content that are unlike the rest of Mark.  His Gospel probably ended at 16:8, or its original ending has been lost.  (From the NIV Bible Foot Notes, page 1528)"

"Although the author does not name himself, evidence outside the Scriptures and inferences from the book itself lead to the conclusion that the author was Luke.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1643)"

"The writer of this letter does not identify himself, but he was obviously well known to the original recipients.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1856)"

"The letter is difficult to date with precision....(From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1905)"

"It seems safe to conclude that the book, at least in its early form, dates from the beginning of the monarchy. Some think that Samuel may have had a hand in shaping or compiling the materials of the book, but in fact we are unsure who the final author or editor was.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 286)"

"Although, according to tradition, Samuel wrote the book, authorship is actually uncertain.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 322)"

"The date of the composition is also unknown, but it was undoubtedly during the monarchy.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 322)"

"The author is unknown. Jewish tradition points to Samuel, but it is unlikely that he is the author because the mention of David (4:17,22) implies a later date.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 360)"

"Who the author was cannot be known with certainty since the book itself gives no indication of his identity.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 368)"

"There is little conclusive evidence as to the identity of the author of 1,2 Kings.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 459)"

"Whoever the author was, it is clear that he was familiar with the book of Deuteronomy.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 459)"

"According to ancient Jewish tradition, Ezra wrote Chronicles, Ezra and Nehemiah (see Introduction to Ezra: Literary Form and Authorship), but this cannot be established with certainty.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 569)"

"Although we do not know who wrote the book of Esther, from internal evidence it is possible to make some inferences about the author and the date of composition.  (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 707)"

"The unknown author probably had access to oral and/or written sources....(From the NIV Bible commentary, page 722)"

"Regarding authorship, opinions are even more divided....(From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 773)"

etc...

How do you respond to this?


Please visit: Contradictions and proofs of Historical Corruptions in the Bible, and see exactly what I mean, instead of acting like a total fool and saying things that even the Bible refutes in it!

It is quite obvious that Christians today believe in third party authors' words as the words of GOD.  This is a very serious corruption in the Bible that must be taken into deep consideration by the Bible's followers.  Please visit "Is the Bible the true word of GOD?" to see a full and complete paper about the logical corruptions in the Bible, along with many Christian famous priests and ministers opinions that agree with the Bible's corruption.  I have their personal quotes in that site.


Also, as to the parts of the Bible that Muslims believe are closest to the Truth, please visit: www.answering-christianity.com/warning.htm

After that, please visit:  Prophet Muhammad was foretold in many places in the Bible in both the Old and New Testaments.

 

 

He wrote:

>Well, for your first quote, I think this is quite irrelevant Mr. Shamoun.
>I mean with all due respect, I'd rather take the NIV and the KJV (by the
>way) commentary over your opinion :).

I am glad you do since they prove my point and expose you. So I agree, I rather take their full quotations, not your misquotations and outright twisting of these sources, over whatever you may lie against the Bible. :-)

 

My response:

Why don't you post their so-called "full" quotations, instead of talking cheap and decieving sentences in a desperate hope to fool your readers?!

In www.answering-christianity.com/authors_gospels.htm, I have given the quotes of the full paragraphs!  While I truncated my samples above for easier read, but the quotes in the article are more detailed.

Also, I don't know what more do you want when you read things such as "Serious doubts exist....", "the authors is unknown", etc....

 

He wrote:

>As to your second quote, again, I wonder what you mean by "accurately". My
>quotes are as clear and straight forward as they get. When they say
>"Serious doubts exist...", and "the author is unknown....", etc..., then I
>don't know how in the world I have misquoted them inaccurately.

If you don't how you did then you need to reread them and read Gale's annihilation of your paper. Again, this only confirms what I have been saying about you.

>Also as to Quennel Gale's response, I have debunked it for him and exposed
>his silly comments and desperate attempts to save the bible's face at:

https://www.answering-christianity.com/authors_gospels_rebuttal.htm

Sorry but you need to come out of fantasy island. You have not refuted Que in the least. Que schooled you badly in the first paper AND IN HIS RESPONSE to your response:

http://./whowrotegospel.html

http://./Osamabiblerebuttal1.html

He actually made you look silly. So you need provide a real responses this time.

 

My response:

Well, talk is cheap.  The reader can easily see that I have annihilated Quennel Gale in my rebuttal to him at: https://www.answering-christianity.com/authors_gospels_rebuttal.htm. All he has done is give insults and cheap remarks without proving anything.  As I have proven with the sample quotes above, and many many others inside the article, the bible does contain errors and contradictions in it.   Also, the following small sample further show the textual contradictions in the bible:

Consider the following few examples that consist of historical contradictions in the Bible:

II Samuel 10:18 talks about David slew the men of 700 chariots of the Syrians and 40,000 horsemen and Shobach the commander.
I Chronicles 1:18 says that David slew the men of 7000 chariots and 40,000 footmen

I Chronicles 9:25 says that Solomon had 4000 stalls for horses and chariots.
I Kings 4:26 says that he had 40,000 stalls for horses

Ezra 2:5 talks about an exile Arah having 775 sons.
Nehemiah 7:10 talks about the same exile Arah having 652 sons.

II Samuel 24:13 So God came to David, and told him, and said unto him, shall SEVEN YEARS OF FAMINE come unto thee in thy land? or will thou flee three months before thine enemies, while they pursue. thee?
I Chronicles 21:11 SO God came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Choose thee. Either THREE YEARS OF FAMINE or three months to be destryed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee;

How did Judas die?
"And he cast down the pieces of silver into the temple and departed, and went out and hanged himself." (Matthew 27:5)
"And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out." (Acts 1:18)

2 Samuel 6:23 Therefore MICHAL the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death.
2 Samuel 21:8 But the king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, whom she bare unto Saul, Armoni and Mephibosheth; and the five sons of MICHAL the daughter of Saul, whom she brought up for Adriel the son of Barzillai the Meholathite.

2 Kings 24:8 Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.
2 Chronicles 36:9 Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD.

26th year of the reign of Asa I Kings 16:6-8
36th year of the reign of Asa I 2 Chronicles 16:1

How old was Ahaziah when he began to reign?
22 in 2 Kings 8:26
42 in 2 Chronicle 22:2

Who was Josiah's successor?
Jehoahaz - 2 Chronicle 36:1
Shallum - Jeremiah 22:11

 

Again, how do you respond to this?

 

He wrote:

>There are far more problems with the bible than just this Mr. Shamoun.
>Serious NT verses that are used for proving the trinity lie such as "1 John
>5:7" and "Alpha and Omega", and many others that I can't think of right
>now, DON'T EVEN EXIST in the original scripts, and DON'T EXIST IN MANY
>BIBLES TODAY, even in those that are OLDER THAN THE KJV such as RSV.

YAWN. All of these have been addressed so why not take the time to read them:

And you need to not lie about Alpha and Omega since the only variant for this is in Revelation 1:11, and your friend Dawaah tried to bring that up and I embarrassed him about that in the debate. Make sure to listen to it.

 

My response:

As always, when you don't have an answer, you resort to dumb comments like this.   As to the Alpha and Omega and the other NT verses that are used for proving the trinity lie, that don't exist in many bibles, visit the following links:

Arche of the Creation of God as Alpha and Omega.  The "Alpha and Omega" doesn't even exist in the original Bibles!  It's a lie that was later inserted by trinitarians.  See the historical proofs in the article.  If their site is down, then you can read the article at this link ON MY SITE.

Jesus the "Alpha and Omega".   Not only this quote doesn't prove Jesus as GOD, but it was also written in a book that is unreliable in later bibles.  In the original Bibles, the quote doesn't even exist!!

Jeremiah 8:8 proves Historical Corruption in the Bible - by John McCarthy.

The lie of 1 John 5:7 later discovered by the Roman Catholics Theologians.

The lie of 1 John 5:7 and 1 Timothy 3:16.

How can you say that the Bible has corruption in it when Saint Paul in 2 Timothy 3:16 clearly said that "All Scripture is God-breathed"?

Man's history of corrupting the Old Testament.  See also how most of the Bible is a man-narrated book.

Books mentioned in the Bible that are not part of the "Today's Bible"

Scriptural errors in the Bible. 

 

 

He wrote:

>This clown Quennel Gale has refuted nothing! Just like you did not refute
>the historical contradictions that I mentioned in the debate. Ironically,
>even the link that you rely on admits that the bible does contain textual
>errors. Not that their admission is important, because the errors are too
>obvious, but this still goes back to square one and that is the bible is
>corrupt, and neither you or Mr. Quennel have refuted anything.

First, we have annihilated your so-called errors:

http://./BibleCom/index.html

http://./Bible/Contra/index.html

Second, the debate wasn't about Bible errors and this why you got slaughtered in the eyes of the people because they saw you had nothing to defend your prophet.

 

My response:

Even though we're not talking about the debate here, but even in the debate, I refuted your sources that you used against our Prophet peace be upon him.  Me disproving trinity and proving the bible to be corrupt went through without you even scratching the surface of it.  During the debate, you have been soundly defeated in this area.   You had no answers, and you still have no answers other than to give general links.

 

He wrote:

Third, you made yourself look even worse when you then tried to use the Bible to prove Muhammad which made you look even worse still. So you made yourself a laughingstock like I knew you would. I even  warned you not to do it since you would make yourself look stupid. But again you didn't listen and paid the price.

 

My response:

I did not contradict myself in anyway.  The Noble Quran came to CONFIRM the Truth that exists in the Bible.  Allah Almighty NEVER claimed that the bible is fully and 100% Divine.  Islam is a witness on the Bible.  It filters out the truth from falsehood and corruption in the Bible.  Anything that agrees 100% with Islam is valid, and anything else that has even the slightest disagreement with Islam is discarded:

"It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment be tween right and wrong).  (The Noble Quran, 3:3)"

"To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what God hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If God had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to God; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute;   (The Noble Quran, 5:48)"

"That which We have revealed to thee of the Book is the Truth,- confirming what was (revealed) before it: for God is assuredly- with respect to His Servants - well acquainted and Fully Observant.  (The Noble Quran, 35:31)"

That is why we Muslims believe in only the parts of the Bible that agree with the Noble Quran.  The parts that contradict the Noble Quran are not the Truth:

"That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge;  That they said (in boast):  'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.'  But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.  Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise.  And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him  (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them.   (The Noble Quran, 4:156-159)"  

"Know they not Allah Knoweth what they conceal and what they reveal? And there are among them illiterates, who know not the Book (i.e., the Bible), but (see therein their own) desires, and they do nothing but conjecture.  Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: 'This is from Allah,' To traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.   (The Noble Quran, 2:77-79)"

"O Apostle! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into unbelief: (whether it be) among those who say "We believe" with their lips but whose hearts have no faith; or it be among the Jews,- men who will listen to any lie,- will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee. They change the words from their (right) times and places: they say, 'If ye are given this, take it, but if not, beware!' If any one's trial is intended by God, thou hast no authority in the least for him against God. For such - it is not God's will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment.  (The Noble Quran, 5:41)"

"Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)!   Come to common terms as between us and you:  That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.'  If then they turn back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).'   (The Noble Quran, 3:64)"

For more information, please visit: What parts of the Hadiths and Bible do Muslims believe are closest to the Truth, and Why?

 

 

He wrote:

Fourth, I have begun refuting the so-called defenses for the gross errors of the Quran proving that the Quran DOES contain  gross distortions:

http://./Quran/Contra/index.html

Click on the articles since we have links provided in many of them where I have begun exposing the weak responses provided by Muslims such as yourself. In fact, I have another five to six new contradiction papers and errors of the Quran to appear soon, Lord willing.

Finally, variant readings do not undermine the Bible but does prove that the Muslim myth that the Quran is a perfect book is a lie from hell:

http://./Bible/Text/index.html

http://./Responses/Al-Kadhi/r02.html

http://./Responses/Saifullah/bravo5.htm

http://./Responses/Saifullah/bravo1.htm

http://./Responses/Menj/bravo_r4bc.htm

http://./Responses/Menj/bravo_r4bc_add.htm

http://./Quran/Text/index.html

This again shows that you are dishonest and will lie to further your cause. The Bible is good enough to prove Muhammad even though it is corrupted. Very logical.

So come up with something new and original since your arguments are outdated and only causing you embarrassment, much like what happened to you in the debate.

Take care.
Sam

 

My response:

Aside from the nonsense that you mentioned above and the irrelevant links, but you have made two powerful statements:

1-  "variant readings do not undermine the Bible...."

2-  "The Bible is good enough to prove Muhammad even though it is corrupted. Very logical." 


For the first quote, it is not "variant reading".  It is straight contradiction as shown in the following few examples:

II Samuel 10:18 talks about David slew the men of 700 chariots of the Syrians and 40,000 horsemen and Shobach the commander.
I Chronicles 1:18 says that David slew the men of 7000 chariots and 40,000 footmen

I Chronicles 9:25 says that Solomon had 4000 stalls for horses and chariots.
I Kings 4:26 says that he had 40,000 stalls for horses

Ezra 2:5 talks about an exile Arah having 775 sons.
Nehemiah 7:10 talks about the same exile Arah having 652 sons.

II Samuel 24:13 So God came to David, and told him, and said unto him, shall SEVEN YEARS OF FAMINE come unto thee in thy land? or will thou flee three months before thine enemies, while they pursue. thee?
I Chronicles 21:11 SO God came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Choose thee. Either THREE YEARS OF FAMINE or three months to be destryed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee;

How did Judas die?
"And he cast down the pieces of silver into the temple and departed, and went out and hanged himself." (Matthew 27:5)
"And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out." (Acts 1:18)

2 Samuel 6:23 Therefore MICHAL the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death.
2 Samuel 21:8 But the king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, whom she bare unto Saul, Armoni and Mephibosheth; and the five sons of MICHAL the daughter of Saul, whom she brought up for Adriel the son of Barzillai the Meholathite.

2 Kings 24:8 Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.
2 Chronicles 36:9 Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD.

26th year of the reign of Asa I Kings 16:6-8
36th year of the reign of Asa I 2 Chronicles 16:1

How old was Ahaziah when he began to reign?
22 in 2 Kings 8:26
42 in 2 Chronicle 22:2

Who was Josiah's successor?
Jehoahaz - 2 Chronicle 36:1
Shallum - Jeremiah 22:11

 

Again, how do you respond to this?

 

For the second quote, you seem to very well recognize that the bible is indeed corrupt.   Otherwise, you would not have said this IF IT HAD BEEN TRULY AND SOUNDLY REFUTED!   The fact that you see the obvious corruption in the bible from both history and text (obvious contradictions in text and historical accounts) is what prompted you to say this statement.  But as I have proven above, and in greater details at What parts of the Hadiths and Bible do Muslims believe are closest to the Truth, and Why?, the Noble Quran came to CONFIRM the Truth that exists in the Bible.  No where in the Noble Quran does Allah Almighty Say that the Bible is 100% Divine.  In fact, Allah Almighty Made several references to the Bible's corruptions and false man-alterations in it as I have clearly proven above in the Noble Verses.


With this I end my rebuttal to Mr. Sam Shamoun after I have proven that he himself recognizes the bible to be corrupt, which is why up until this very point, he insists on diverting the subject and never gave a straight answer from his own merits.   Hilarious indeed.

 

Here is what the site that Mr. Shamoun solely depends on for his easy way out answers says about the corruptions in his Bible:

From www.answering-christianity.com/contra.htm:

Christians' responses to the Bible's Corruptions:

Some Christians' responses to the "101 Clear Contradictions in the Bible."  I personally read some of those responses, and I can say that some are good answers and others are quite clear truth twisters.  For example, you can do a search on this text in their site: "Confirmation of this type of copyist error is found in various pagan writers as well."  Even those Christian scholars admit with their own typed words by their own fingers that the Bible does indeed contain "copyist error(s)", and they lowered their Holy Scripture to the level of a pagan book through their comparison.  My question is then, how can it be the word of GOD when it contains Satanic "copyist errors"???

Also in their link we read the following quotes:

"Christians readily admit, however, that there have been 'scribal errors' in the copies of the Old and New Testament. It is beyond the capability of anyone to avoid any and every slip of the pen in copying page after page from any book, sacred or secular. Yet we may be sure that the original manuscript (better known as autograph) of each book of the Bible, being directly inspired by God, was free from all error. Those originals, however, because of the early date of their inception no longer exist."

"Because we are dealing with accounts which were written thousands of years ago, we would not expect to have the originals in our possession today, as they would have disintegrated long ago. We are therefore dependent on the copies taken from copies of those originals, which were in turn continually copied out over a period of centuries. Those who did the copying were prone to making two types of scribal errors. One concerned the spelling of proper names, and the other had to do with numbers."

The authors of the site in the quotes above admit that the entire Bible is NOT perfect, and contains man's corruption or alteration in it.  They also admit that the original manuscripts that came from GOD Almighty are lost.  I'd like to comment on their assumption of the type of errors that exist in the Bible today:

1-  There is no evidence that the errors are only limited to spelling of proper names and numbers.  They're only assuming this and are using it as fact.  And even if this was true, then as they openly admitted, this takes away the Bible's perfection.  The reader must remember that the Christians' entire polytheist trinity paganism comes solely from conclusions!  There is not ONE SINGLE claim or hard evidence in the Bible about GOD Almighty being 3.  The trinitarian pagans would happily try to convince you that trinity is right from their corrupted book, while at the same time, they openly admit that there are errors and man's alterations that exist in the Bible, and the original manuscripts had been lost.  If the original manuscripts had been lost, then what makes you be so sure that trinity is the correct conclusion?

2-  According to the Bible's theologians, no one even knows who wrote the copies that they're referring to.   In other words, we don't even know if these people were anointed from GOD Almighty or not, because we don't have any evidence that the letters found that make up the Bible today were officially written by men.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back to My Rebuttals, and exposing the lies of the Answering Islam team section.

Rebuttals to Sam Shamoun's Articles section.

Answering Trinity.

Contradictions and History of Corruption in the Bible.

Questions about Jesus that trinitarian Christians don't have logical answers for.

What parts of the Bible do Muslims believe are closest to the Truth? and Why?

"Allah" was GOD Almighty's original Name in the Bible according to the Hebrew and Aramaic sources.

Scientific Miracles in Islam and the Noble Quran.

Most of the Bible's books and gospels were written by mysterious people!

Jesus mentioned Muhammad by the name in the Bible.

Did Isaiah 53 really prophesies about the crucifixion of Jesus? It supports Islam's claims about Jesus peace be upon him never died on the cross.  I also addressed John 19:36-37 from the Bible and proved that Jesus never got crucified, since GOD Almighty promised that he will protect Jesus' body and not let even a single bone be broken.  My question to all Christians is: How in the world is it possible for the feet to get nailed on the cross without any penetration to the bones by the nails, hence breaking part of the feet's bones?! I also added refutations to Exodus 12:46, Numbers 9:12, Zechariah 12:10 and Psalm 34:20, which supposedly prove the Christians' belief about Jesus crucifixion.  I proved that this dogma has no truth what so ever and exposed the wrong Trinitarian English translation of Zechariah 12:10.


Send your comments.

Back to Main Page.